What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k of merkin. I have 5 little birds
*big

df7krmw-cca1f33d-3114-4795-af3c-4955af4fdaa8.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gimme a couple of hours while I watch the highlights from every game. That stat likely exists somewhere but I've never seen it available to the public. The commentators might pull it out during a game.

Bandwagon

Staff member
They are and have lost plenty over the past 2 years. They've obviously prioritised players/positions more effectively than say Parramatta.... We'd have way more money tied up in our pack than they have I reckon and yet we're getting, at best, maybe similar output....at worst, noticeably less....

We get more output out of our pack than does Penrith, they get more quality because they ask less of them effort on effort during the game.

They "rest" their forwards in game by having full sets where every run is a back, and they do that enough to ensure their forwards aren't pushed as hard as ours, or likely anyone else's. Obviously they can do it because they have the right mix in their backs to do it, and we just don't, so that's down to recruitment and coaching.

T-Boon

Coach
Gimme a couple of hours while I watch the highlights from every game. That stat likely exists somewhere but I've never seen it available to the public. The commentators might pull it out during a game.
Would anyone disagree with 1 in 3 tries are from bombs being about right?

Latest posts