What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Robert Toia is coming back from an injury and is 18 and will be playing first grade in 24 your an idiot comparing him to Sam.

Toia is a player. He could be anything. Exactly the type we so desperately need. Ah those Roosters, they keep on doing it.

I wish Sivo would use his fend like Toia does. Where has his fend gone? It was the best in the business. He should be made to study this kid and he may learn to use it again. Otherwise he will be shit coming out of our end forever. He isn't quick enough and doesn't like the collision enough to be the destructive force we need him to be.

Sivo learn to fend again you pelican!

TheRam

Coach
In 2020 our defence was almost as good as the premiers. The problem was our attack was only ninth best: https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2020/summary.html

Hooray for an anomaly. But even in 2020 we were never a real chance with out Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde decade long performances which include 2020.

I can't remember though any year that we were a defensive unit that didn't leak silly points. Ever under Potato Head no matter what the stats say. Stats don't tell you the howler fu*k ups that shouldn't happen.

TheRam

Coach
You should really publish your manifesto online, or at least its glossary. That way merkins will know WTF you are talking about.

Of course you want a manifesto you delusional Commie.

I'm sure you fist pump in the air every time you post a gif.

Hell you probably sleep under a blood red doona with a giant black fist emblazoned on it ffs!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Gronk

Staff member
Of course you want a manifesto you delusional Commie.

I'm sure you fist pump in the air every time you post a gif.

Hell you probably sleep under a blood red doona with a giant black fist emblazoned on it ffs!
I asked Gloria from ChatGPT WFT that was all about and she said:

The person who made that comment seems to be expressing a strong negative opinion, potentially based on the assumption that the person they're responding to holds communist beliefs or ideals. The use of "delusional Commie" is a derogatory term, suggesting that the other person's perspective is unrealistic and rooted in communism.

The comment also includes some sarcastic and somewhat exaggerated imagery, like "fist pumping" and sleeping under a "blood red doona" (a type of comforter or duvet cover) with a "giant black fist" symbol, which is often associated with leftist or revolutionary symbolism. The comment is quite emotive and might be intended to provoke a reaction or express frustration with the other person's views, real or perceived.

In online discussions, it's important to be aware that comments like these can escalate tensions and hinder productive conversation. It's generally more effective to focus on the actual points being discussed rather than resorting to personal attacks or assumptions.

She then suggested a response as follows, so I will go with this (primarily because I CBFd typing a respsonse to your gibber).

Whoa, calm down there! It's important to remember that people have diverse viewpoints and backgrounds, and jumping to conclusions based on a comment isn't very productive. Let's keep the discussion respectful and focused on the topic at hand. If you have concerns or differences in opinion, let's talk them out. We're all here to learn from each other.

Latest posts