What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Wally21

Bench
Interesting rumour for the rumour thread. Just spoke to a great mate of mine who has been in and around a certain club, let’s call them the puppies, for a number of years. He told me that a certain player, who played for us in the past, let’s call him Mahonie is on the outer. He will be shopped around shortly. Apparently they have post purchase dissonance…
Now it’s only a rumour of course…

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Interesting rumour for the rumour thread. Just spoke to a great mate of mine who has been in and around a certain club, let’s call them the puppies, for a number of years. He told me that a certain player, who played for us in the past, let’s call him Mahonie is on the outer. He will be shopped around shortly. Apparently they have post purchase dissonance…
Now it’s only a rumour of course…
Oh please be true lol.

emjaycee

Coach
No, and i just think it's hilarious. Guy thought he was too good for us so he can EAD. He owed the club and he pretty much took a shit on us, so f**k him. There is no point getting hooked on any player anymore because none of them love the club like we do.
OK, slightly bitter it seems but that's your prerogative I guess.

T.S Quint

Coach
No, and i just think it's hilarious. Guy thought he was too good for us so he can EAD. He owed the club and he pretty much took a shit on us, so f**k him. There is no point getting hooked on any player anymore because none of them love the club like we do.

Honestly, if he went to any other club I wouldn’t really give a shit.
But he went to the dogs. I hate the f**ken dogs.

So he can go get f**ked.

Tiger5150

Bench
I'll give you the first eight losses plus 25% more losses at no added cost!

Round 1 (Storm): Dunster, Simonsson, Lane, Matterson, Ofahengaue, Davey, Lussick

Round 2 (Sharks): Lane, Matterson, Ofahengaue, Davey, Lussick

Round 3 (Seagulls): Lane, Matterson, Rodwell, Ofahengaue, Davey, Lussick

Round 5 (Chooks): Loizou, Paulo, Lane, Ofahengaue, Davey, Lussick

Round 8 (Broncos): Blake, Dunster, Ofahengaue, Davey, Lussick

Round 10 (Titans): Blake, Loizou, Campbell-Gillard, Rodwell, Ofahengaue, Lussick

Round 11 (Raiders): Blake, Loizou, Moses, Campbell-Gillard, Doorey, Murchie, Ofahengaue, Lussick

Round 19 (Warriors): Gutherson, Loizou, Drown, Moses, Campbell-Gillard, Greig, Hodgson, Lussick

Round 21 (Cowboys): Sivo, Dunster, Drown, Campbell-Gillard, Greig, Doorey, Hodgson, Lussick

Round 22 (Storm): Sivo, Dunster, Drown, Campbell-Gillard, Doorey, Momoisea, Hodgson, Lane

LOL @ Joffa

Ive been hearing from you and others here that there was no need or rush to fill your top 30 at all. Now you are telling me you lost games because you had players out and had no depth?