What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
LOL @ Joffa

Ive been hearing from you and others here that there was no need or rush to fill your top 30 at all. Now you are telling me you lost games because you had players out and had no depth?
The alternative was filling up our top 30 ASAP after 1st November and locking in inferior players on overs.

There’s no guarantee we would’ve gotten decent players prior to round one for the money we spent on Davey and Ofahengaue. We already had the likes of Ogden and Makatoa. We didn’t need more of them, and the bargains appear after the comp has started, not in the preseason.

Tiger5150

Bench
The alternative was filling up our top 30 ASAP after 1st November and locking in inferior players on overs.

There’s no guarantee we would’ve gotten decent players prior to round one for the money we spent on Davey and Ofahengaue. We already had the likes of Ogden and Makatoa. We didn’t need more of them, and the bargains appear after the comp has started, not in the preseason.

Much better to lose games whilst you wait.....

TheRam

Coach
I asked Gloria from ChatGPT WFT that was all about and she said:

The person who made that comment seems to be expressing a strong negative opinion, potentially based on the assumption that the person they're responding to holds communist beliefs or ideals. The use of "delusional Commie" is a derogatory term, suggesting that the other person's perspective is unrealistic and rooted in communism.

The comment also includes some sarcastic and somewhat exaggerated imagery, like "fist pumping" and sleeping under a "blood red doona" (a type of comforter or duvet cover) with a "giant black fist" symbol, which is often associated with leftist or revolutionary symbolism. The comment is quite emotive and might be intended to provoke a reaction or express frustration with the other person's views, real or perceived.

In online discussions, it's important to be aware that comments like these can escalate tensions and hinder productive conversation. It's generally more effective to focus on the actual points being discussed rather than resorting to personal attacks or assumptions.

She then suggested a response as follows, so I will go with this (primarily because I CBFd typing a respsonse to your gibber).

Whoa, calm down there! It's important to remember that people have diverse viewpoints and backgrounds, and jumping to conclusions based on a comment isn't very productive. Let's keep the discussion respectful and focused on the topic at hand. If you have concerns or differences in opinion, let's talk them out. We're all here to learn from each other.

Speak for yourself Gronky. I'm here to bag the crap out of you and elevate my own self esteem in the process. It just make me feel better. What does your cyberspace wannabe sex toy interface say about that mate? Do I need to be plugged or just pull your plug?

When I ran any of your posts through my AI cyberspace sex toy wank machine, it came back suggesting that the writer of these types of posts and gifs must have some wicked fantasy dreams about being the meat between a hot and furious Lenin/Stalin marathon spit roast.

Sounds like a pretty spot on and accurate assessment to me.

TheRam

Coach
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Only Commies do that for the greater good and all.

Rocket man

Juniors
Seriously, every play he is in should result in a penalty against him, holding down, grubby hands in the face etc. , what an over rated tweener. Too slow for the edge and too small for the middle, but let’s give him a million so we can keep his tissue paper brother 🙄
He's good for 3 penalties/6 again calls per game.

yy_cheng

Coach
Seriously, every play he is in should result in a penalty against him, holding down, grubby hands in the face etc. , what an over rated tweener. Too slow for the edge and too small for the middle, but let’s give him a million so we can keep his tissue paper brother 🙄
He's the fake nice guy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But but but but but he’s a good bloke!!

Latest posts