What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
..... and if you have a one dimensional "chase the collision plan" you go into a downward premiership spiral.
Must be why we score so many points.

If any merkin thinks us losing half our games validates your pet theory on who needs to be blamed, expect your shit theories to be challenged.

My shit theory is that we're losing because Jake Arthur is no longer on the bench. The proof is that we're running ninth. QED

Noise

Coach
Interesting rumour for the rumour thread. Just spoke to a great mate of mine who has been in and around a certain club, let’s call them the puppies, for a number of years. He told me that a certain player, who played for us in the past, let’s call him Mahonie is on the outer. He will be shopped around shortly. Apparently they have post purchase dissonance…
Now it’s only a rumour of course…
Outstanding. Not even a bottom 4 club wants the little shit stain

T.S Quint

Coach
Must be why we score so many points.

If any merkin thinks us losing half our games validates your pet theory on who needs to be blamed, expect your shit theories to be challenged.

My shit theory is that we're losing because Jake Arthur is no longer on the bench. The proof is that we're running ninth. QED

My theory is that we are finally feeling the effects of sacking Kearney.
I knew it would catch up to us one day.

The Predictor

Juniors
To be honest I think we have had a shit year with players leaving and replacement players taking time to develop hopefully after another offseason they are all at 100%

I still think Murchie / Jirah / Doorey can all be handy backups next season.

Let's hope we don't need to use them so much though.
Nothing wrong with Doorey he needs to be injury free and fit, makes me a perfect bench’y, I liked Murchie, thought he would bring some mongrel, very underwhelming

hindy111

Post Whore
Finished 3rd in Harold Matthews and won the SG Ball title.
I'm pretty sure they are two of the grades the Eels play in.

Very young and very short comps. The top 3 grades run equally and those player all have some hope of being NRL within a season.
SG ball has great kids. Probably won't see any till 2025/2026

King-Gutho94

Coach
I said straight away Reed is a dope for falling for Gus BS and said he wouldn't complete his contract. I thought it might have been at least 2 years though

When has a player ever completed a contract under Gus. He treats players like a transit lounge they come in and go out just as fast.

Look at his turnover of big money purchases at Penrith.

gaffer

Juniors
why is it week in week out our left side leaks try after try why doesn't the coaching staff have a solution

Latest posts