What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
tbf that's Villiami ...

IncompatibleMarriedHadrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

JokerEel

Coach
lets see if it pans out with Billy Smith he is the current starting centre at the Roosters but with all the players coming I assume he wants to be in the 13 each week.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The weather here is nice and the highlight for me so far was Coronado. What a beautiful suburb that is.
Weather on the West Coast of North America must be at its summer peak atm.

Vancouver in Canada last 3 days has been 33 not a cloud in sight.

It shits all over California imo.

TheRam

Coach
If you really think you can patronize me with that crap you're kidding yourself.

You seem to have difficulty separating administrative duties from expressing one's personal opinion.

That's like saying an administrator from lets say Coke or Pepsi publically came out and said in their opinion you shouldn't drink their sodas every day because it would be very toxic to your overall health.

When he or she knows that hundreds of millions of people drinking their soda every day is what has made them the juggernauts they are today. That administrator would find themselves at the dole office fairly quickly one would think.

Avenger

Immortal
The Billy Smith rumours are obviously false because BA has nothing to do with recruitment. That’s what I read on TCT. That is the ridiculous assertion I dared to ask 60’s on TCT and his topic went viral.

BA has everything to do with recruitment but sometimes the committee obviously won’t endorse it. Like the last one where he wanted to acquire another winger coming back from an ACL for only the rest of the season in exchange for letting our back up half leave early in season 2024.

Good move by the committee. If only they blocked the Davey signing. That was one for the ages.