What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

chiefy1

Bench
Win both - 7th/8th
Win one - 9th/10th
Win none - 11th/12th.

Finishing 11th or 12th would be catastrophic imo… from grand finalists to being basically as close to last as playing finals isn’t acceptable no matter what adversity or reasoning you try to mitigate it with.

Women’s team running last and I doubt will move off the bottom, after a GF last year too.

Add to that a nsw cup team that will also miss the finals and have worst f&a in the comp and developing zero future NRL players

nothing short of significant changes in our football department top to bottom is acceptable.

MON must be the first out the door and should be announced the day after our 2023 campaign ends

The Board?

If an independent review isn't in full swing by the 27th of August than the board need to also die on their sword.

So does Arthur

King-Gutho94

Coach
So Gus has retired Josh Jackson, Josh Reynolds and TPJ.
Gus should heed his own advice and retire himself.

Only after he pushes Reed out though. I want to see that little smart arse get shown the door before his contract ends to reinforce what a bone head decision it was to go there.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon they are making money from it.
They have to be. I am curious where it's coming from though.

Majority would probs be sponsors of course but would be curious if club is chipping in a little bit.

Maybe that's where our resources are going.

Otherwise they wouldn't have the time to be at work to pay the bills and still do what they actually do on reporting at training doing 3 podcasts a week. And doing weekly articles on everything at the club. They would never sleep.

Gazzamatta

Coach
They have to be. I am curious where it's coming from though.

Majority would probs be sponsors of course but would be curious if club is chipping in a little bit.

Maybe that's where our resources are going.

Otherwise they wouldn't have the time to be at work to pay the bills and still do what they actually do on reporting at training doing 3 podcasts a week. And doing weekly articles on everything at the club. They would never sleep.
Probably retired mate. To be fair the amount of time many of us devote to the fortunes of this club probably exceeds reasonable healthy interest.
Cant wait for Friday night though. 😁

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Best fan site on the web. Those people provide a great service to people following the Eels....FANTASTIC...
It’s great, off you pop then.

The Office Grandpa GIF by MOODMAN

King-Gutho94

Coach
BA has out lasted another coach he is one of the great survivors in the game.

Since 2014 BA has outlasted

Broncos - Griffin, Bennett, Seibold
Bulldogs - Hasler, Pay, Barrett
Sharks - Sharp, Flanagan, Morris
Titans - Cartwright, Henry, Brennan, Holbrook
Manly - Toovey, Barrett, Hasler
Knights - Bennett, Stone, Brown
Warriors - Elliott, McFadden, Kearney, Brown
Cowboys - Green
Penrith - Cleary v1, Griffin
Dragons - Price, McGregor, Griffin
Souths - Maguire, Seibold, Bennett
Tigers - Potter, Taylor, Cleary, Maguire, Sheens

Raiders, Roosters and Storm are the only sides not to dump or lose a coach in past 9 years.
List has been updated to include sheens.

Up to 37 now he has outlasted.

Will BA survive long enough to outlast 40 coaches.

Gus should heed his own advice and retire himself.

Only after he pushes Reed out though. I want to see that little smart arse get shown the door before his contract ends to reinforce what a bone head decision it was to go there.
Reed might have a decent cruiserweight boxing career ahead of him, if Gus takes him under his wing...