What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Each to their own ... people can do whatever makes them happy

Some people might find an interest in watches weird too
Nerds don’t collect expensive watches buddy. We are the coolest dudes there are. I’m in San Diego as I write this and I went to a Rolex wholesaler on 5th Ave. I could have been there for at least an hour.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nerds don’t collect expensive watches buddy. We are the coolest dudes there are. I’m in San Diego as I write this and I went to a Rolex wholesaler on 5th Ave. I could have been there for at least an hour.

have you been to sea world yet?

Avenger

Immortal
have you been to sea world yet?
Going tomorrow buddy. Then off to Palm Springs on Friday before Beverley Hills. Driving up to Santa Barbara before staying at La Jolla.

Look what I just found at the local shopping centre only for the prick to be closed.

IMG_4146.jpeg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Going tomorrow buddy. Then off to Palm Springs on Friday before Beverley Hills. Driving up to Santa Barbara before staying at La Jolla.

Look what I just found at the local shopping centre only for the prick to be closed.

View attachment 78122

hahaha..make sure the air con in your hotel room in Palm springs works because you're going to need it...

the heat is intense.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Reed might have a decent cruiserweight boxing career ahead of him, if Gus takes him under his wing...
Midgets Boxing GIF - Midgets Boxing Midget - Discover & Share GIFs

T.S Quint

Coach

Anybody who has to announce that they are the coolest, isn't cool at all.