What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Martin Scorsese GIF by The Good Films

hindy111

Post Whore
Interesting/concerning/puzzling stat i read online

At half time in the Dolphins game we led 42-0. We were in 7th spot at that moment with the 3rd best F&A in the comp.

We ran out in the second half and from that point on have averaged 18 points against us per half in every game.

It's literally like the team glitched at how easy they were winning and decided they were champions and didn't need to put any defensive effort in again all season.

Pathetic

Are you sure it just wasn't just bad luck?

hindy111

Post Whore
could be the Mahoney V Schneider scenario all over again...

1 was more highly rated by everyone except for those within the club.

Yes. I saw Mahoney coming thru and thought gee he is good but everyone on here pulled their disks about Schneider so I started thinking Mahoney has flaws which maybe he does. But Schneider must also be amazing.

Its safe to say one thing but. In 2025 we will see some kids debut of quality

Gronk

Staff member
Yes. I saw Mahoney coming thru and thought gee he is good but everyone on here pulled their disks about Schneider so I started thinking Mahoney has flaws which maybe he does. But Schneider must also be amazing.

Its safe to say one thing but. In 2025 we will see some kids debut of quality
A wise man once said they are like race horses, something something, Connor Broadhurst.

hindy111

Post Whore
Even if Sanders does make it. What level do people expect? Moses is top 5 halfbacks. Its dam hard just to become a Luke Brooks level or Aiden Seizer for example. And if he does get any good then he will cost just as much as Moses.

Moses has a few flaws but our 1,6 and 7 are not our issues.

2 x powerfull Wingers, A better centre and a fit and firing Jnr Paulo along with a healthy squad turns us into a premiership force again.

Noise

Coach
I would argue that their squad has more all-round quality then ours does. they've had less injuries, less suspensions, their draw is softer ...
They have a bye in hand and a game against the Roosters. They are a pretty good chance of finishing 6th which would actually be an improvement on last season.

Bandwagon

Staff member
They finished 7th last year and are currently 8th. We made the grand final last year and are currently 11th. I’d say we are the biggest underachieving side of 2023.

But what if with last years result we over achieved, and they under achieved.

Wouldn't they then be the loosers?

Bandwagon

Staff member
You reckon they regret letting go of Adam Reynolds.

Its probably cost them a premiership since letting him go by not giving him another an extra year. He wanted what 3 years and they were only prepared to give him 2.

Poor decision that one, even if he fell apart in his last year he's shown how valuable he is at the Donkeys.

Latest posts