What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
No. I already stated why I said we were the biggest underachievers a few posts prior. I know you read it because you quoted it not long ago.

Yeah, but I offered an alternative to your reasoning in that response, and then we went around in a circle.

JokerEel

Coach

hindy111

Post Whore
Poor choices by our club where in order.

A- Re-Signing Sivo. Yes he hit a purple patch but we've seen him prior to similar. Lazy player who's never had a big heart. I compare him to Ravalava. One guys charges like a bull every run. The other only if 10mtrs out. Should of let him go or just a 1YR extension.

B. Hodgson - A wasted 400k - An old broken down has been. Enough said.

C. N.Brown extension -Wasted 550k. He was showing a few small signs of decline but overall was one of our better forwards for a few years. I understand the error and I reckon the club saw the risk and why only offered 2yrs.

D. WAQA - Most fans where excited when signed. Young and promising somI don't blame the club thinking they could turn him into something consistent especially with Penrith chipping in.

Possitive are N.Browns contract is done now and fingers crossed Hodgsons is as well. There 1 million dollars. Throw Sivo and its close to 1.5mill. Then Waqa who for argument sake we will sit at 350k who is also done end of season.

Close to 2 million pissed up the wall.

Sure Murchie is a dud. Doorey average but these guys if are on overs are at most on 20-50k overs. They'd only of been replaced by similar levels blokes.
We should be in a better financial position moving forward.

Soto

Bench
Riccio said on NRL 360 there is some noise about Ice wanting to head back to Parra next season, could be handy.
So isn't he free to negotiate 1 Nov?
If so beautiful. If true and he wants to come back then make if effective for season 2024. Let's be honest it doesn't look like he's enjoyed being a spooner. Give them Makatoa, Ogden and Waqa and we are sweet

King-Gutho94

Coach
John Morris looks like getting punted at Souths. We should be looking at him for defence coach.

Looks like souths are imploding more then us atm and we ain't making the finals.

Seems incredible really.

84 Baby

Referee