What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach

Stagger eel

Staff member
If souths somehow miss the 8 from the position they were in.

BA and Parra will probably get kissed on the pecker with not much scrutiny from the media.

The media will be baying for more blood at Redfern this is just the start i reckon.

I don't believe they'll go as hard on souths than they would on us...there's a certain section of the media that are so far up rusty's clacker it's not funny.

84 Baby

Referee
If souths somehow miss the 8 from the position they were in.

BA and Parra will probably get kissed on the pecker with not much scrutiny from the media.

The media will be baying for more blood at Redfern this is just the start i reckon.
Are you joking? They’ll go hard on Souffs for awhile but it’s a long offseason and Parra news sells. We’d get hammered even if we miracled a premiership

Tooooks

Bench
I love iPap, but we don’t need another shit edge defender. If he wants to come and play prop, I’d be ok with it (for the right amount of money).