What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
@Gazzamatta

Your man Brandy has just announced his resignation with NSW Blues as Assistant coach on SEN.
Freddy is on his hands and knees in front of Gus as we speak..

could be another beautiful reunion on the cards?
Ah was about to say something about Gus. Still can’t believe that he picked TPJ this year. You can’t tell me it wasn’t cos Gus told him to do it. My guess it to make him desirable so they can move him on to another club. Didn’t work so nek minute golden handshake and he’s a boxer.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Finally the end of the Ventriloquist Dummy. The pr*ck was obviously punted. Thank fu*k for that. I might even support NSW again now.
Nah Freddy is getting reappointed - i think Brandy was sick of squirming of NRL360 after getting beat or being asked the tough questions.

He didn't look well or comfortable at all whenever he fronted up and had to answer the tough questions this year especially.

I am not surprised he is going

A shame that dope Fittler can't follow him out the door for a clean slate all round.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Nah Freddy is getting reappointed - i think Brandy was sick of squirming of NRL360 after getting beat or being asked the tough questions.

He didn't look well or comfortable at all whenever he fronted up and had to answer the tough questions this year especially.

I am not surprised he is going

A shame that dope Fittler can't follow him out the door for a clean slate all round.
Hes always like that. I can live with Fittler but not that smug POS.

Gazzamatta

Coach
FWIW.
I had a night out at The Seymour Centre last Wednesday night to watch "The Dismissal". I absolutely loved it as did my better half. Being from that generation and also having been at Whitlams inaugural speech at Blacktown Civic Centre in 1972, I became a huge fan.
If you like that kind of thing Id suggest you dont miss it.
Walking back to Redfern Station at 11pm I was a tad nervous but it was all good.
We want Gough, We want Gough!

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
FWIW.
I had a night out at The Seymour Centre last Wednesday night to watch "The Dismissal". I absolutely loved it as did my better half. Being from that generation and also having been at Whitlams inagural speech at Blacktown Civic Centre in 1972, I became a huge fan.
If you like that kind of thing Id suggest you dont miss it.
Walking back to Redfern Station at 11pm I was a tad nervous but it was all good.
We want Gough, We want Gough!
I have seen it. Agree. 4.5 stars

Also, Redfern --> Caroline Street / Hugo Street have changed over the years.