What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Is that 824 on Morgan's leg his Eels player number tattooed already?

Or a player number from his previous club... in which case I hope he's prepping to get his right leg inked accordingly!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

No trial deal. Signed for two YEARS!

WTF!
Trial deal? I think merkins are overstating how bad he is. Is he worse than Delouise Hoeter? That merkin was top 30 this year, at a bigger club than ours.

Half the players in any squad are nuffies, and not all of them play fifty NRL games.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s official. We are a disgrace. FFS, We released Waqa and got someone worse.

View attachment 80798
This club is an absolute embarrassment, face it people we aren’t winning a comp in any of our life times. And people try and tell me the people are running the club are doing all they can for the team to win a comp.

Can’t wait to see Pou’s spin on this one.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Trial deal? I think merkins are overstating how bad he is. Is he worse than Delouise Hoeter? That merkin was top 30 this year, at a bigger club than ours.

Half the players in any squad are nuffies, and not all of them play fifty NRL games.
Spin spin spin!!

upside down spinning GIF

oldmancraigy

Coach
I’m ok with not being awarded the premiership. If we lost to them in prelim instead, would you be happy if they gave it to the runner up?
But how the NRL and NRL media continually turn a blind eye to Scums celebrating those premierships is as big a travesty as the rort itself

Yes - because that is how it works in other instances where cheats have been involved.
The countback goes as far as the runner up, and then if they aren't cheats, they are awarded.

To not award it, but to leave the Storm there with an asterisk, is a continued blight on the game. And to talk up certain star players and the number of premierships they won... ummm... no.

(The bigger issue is obviously the NRLs flawed cap system and incompetence in managing it)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well I have seen some dark days in my 24 years of following this club.
3 x Grand final losses
2005 prelim
Salary cap dramas
Wooden spoons
50 or 60 point floggings

But October 16, 2023 the day we signed absolute puss in Morgan Harper joins the list of debacles this club has had this century.

Latest posts