What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
I love the signing of Harper.
It puts pressure on Simmonson (which everyone wants) and it gives us a 50 game player in the event of injury or suspension to an outside back.

Last year our left side centres were:
- Simmonson (15 games)
- Blake (5 games)
- Russel (3 games)
- Asi (1 game).

Harper is easily better than Blake, Russel and Asi in the centres.

Soto

Bench
Coincidentally this signing is announced the day of season ticket renewals...may have had a few more not renew if announced last week...
A club on the rise.
Is Harper better than Waqa..maybe on par but much less coin.
I would've chased Corey Allan instead.
I think we have again botched outside back signings.
I hope ok and pray we have 1 or 2 players sign...outside backs. Not backups, not fringe players but bona fide first graders...
Will say its not very exciting...but would love to be pleasantly surprised..

King-Gutho94

Coach
Coincidentally this signing is announced the day of season ticket renewals...may have had a few more not renew if announced last week...
A club on the rise.
Is Harper better than Waqa..maybe on par but much less coin.
I would've chased Corey Allan instead.
I think we have again botched outside back signings.
I hope ok and pray we have 1 or 2 players sign...outside backs. Not backups, not fringe players but bona fide first graders...
Will say its not very exciting...but would love to be pleasantly surprised..
Yeah I can't wait for tomorrow

Another $566 into the club coffers.

A shame we don't have any resources though as a club to be successful.

IFR33K

Coach
This club is an absolute embarrassment, face it people we aren’t winning a comp in any of our life times. And people try and tell me the people are running the club are doing all they can for the team to win a comp.

Can’t wait to see Pou’s spin on this one.

he’s cheap?
he’s played 50 games?
He’s what we need?
It’s only one year?
he’s got beautiful flowing hair?

hindy111

Post Whore
It puts pressure on Simmonson (which everyone wants) and it gives us a 50 game player in the event of injury or suspension to an outside back.

- Simmonson (15 games)
- Blake (5 games)
- Russel (3 games)
- Asi (1 game).

I wouldn't say easily.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Honestly if it was a train and trial why even bother announcing it? I actually feel sorry for Harper, there is literally 1000s of people shit-canning him all over the internet now. They should have just brought him in done his thing in the off-season and then if he showed enough to get a contract then good on him.

Personally its hardly inspiring... the bloke has been a battler at best for seasons now and put in one of the all-time worst performances I've ever seen by a first grade footballer that night at Shark Park.

Praying to Lord Baby Jesus that they have something else up their sleeves.

Gazzamatta

Coach

- Simmonson (15 games)
- Blake (5 games)
- Russel (3 games)
- Asi (1 game).

As long as there are better to come I can live with it. If hes all we manage to tempt to join our backline ......... well thats another story altogether. Start slow and finish with a bang I say. Im wondering if BA sees him as a middle?

Noise

Coach
Honestly if it was a train and trial why even bother announcing it? I actually feel sorry for Harper, there is literally 1000s of people shit-canning him all over the internet now. They should have just brought him in done his thing in the off-season and then if he showed enough to get a contract then good on him.

Personally its hardly inspiring... the bloke has been a battler at best for seasons now and put in one of the all-time worst performances I've ever seen by a first grade footballer that night at Shark Park.

Praying to Lord Baby Jesus that they have something else up their sleeves.
It’s not a train and trial contract. It’s a regular 1 year deal. The contract is till the end of 2024.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

- Simmonson (15 games)
- Blake (5 games)
- Russel (3 games)
- Asi (1 game).

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

hineyrulz

Post Whore
For a team with absolutely no backline depth to sign an absolute joke like Morgan Harper does my head in. As Hindy has said Penrith sign a young talent like Alamotti who will probably be a gun in their system and we sign the Soul Glo gimp. Isn’t the idea to improve the squad?? How does this absolute Spanner improve the squad???

Latest posts