What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Parra Pride

Referee
I remember he was a shocker at winger. Dropping bombs, slow, getting pushed back. But he worked on his game and then became a decent winger.now he's one of parras best fb
Did we ever even run him on the wing outside of his first game that ended with him out for the year injured?

Parra Pride

Referee
Are you a Manly supporter?
Honestly remember the injury being for us, but it was against us so kind of close I guess? Mainly just don’t ever remember him playing on the wing for us, though looking at the stats his time on the wing was fairly minimal.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Pretty disrespectful to Daniel Mortimer claiming he didn't deserve a premiership.

He was part of 2 sides that made a GF and played a crucial role in getting an average side there. Things didnt pan out afterwards. But gee he certainly made more of a contribution to a Premiership then some other players i have seen.

And if i my memory serves me correct he still loves Parra and supports more then the Chooks. He was right behind us for the GF last year.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Pretty disrespectful to Daniel Mortimer claiming he didn't deserve a premiership.

He was part of 2 sides that made a GF and played a crucial role in getting an average side there. Things didnt pan out afterwards. But gee he certainly made more of a contribution to a Premiership then some other players i have seen.

And if i my memory serves me correct he still loves Parra and supports more then the Chooks. He was right behind us for the GF last year.

It really hurts for that 2009 side not to win. Not just because it was our team but it was pretty much a rag tag dad's army.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Referee

Articles like this should be legally and morally obligated to remind everyone that the scum f**ks are a pack of cheating merkins.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Parramatta centre Waqa Blake is considering making a switch to rugby union after the off-contract Eel spoke with the Western Force.

Unsigned beyond 2023, Blake is unlikely to be retained by the Eels for next season after playing only seven NRL games this year through injury and selection.

The 28-year-old has options both in Australia and overseas, with the most likely scenario being he will be able to remain down under and potentially in the NRL.

But AAP has been told one club Blake has spoken to is the Force.

Blake headlines a raft of players who will officially be out-of-contract in a little over a fortnight, with Corey Allan, Nathan Brown and Charlie Staines also on the list.

Blake was was born in Fiji but spent his teenage years in Perth, and has family in Western Australia.

The outside back also grew up watching the 15-man code, and spent time playing it while living on the west coast.

Blake's potential Force move comes after the club closed in on Sydney Roosters star Angus Crichton, before a public breakdown in his negotiations with Rugby Australia.

Meanwhile, Parramatta are on the verge of signing Manly centre Morgan Harper to their 2024 squad.

Harper had been expected to move to the English Super League next year to link up with Warrington when the Sea Eagles confirmed he would depart at year's end.

However it now appears more likely his next club will be the Eels, with the 25-year-old likely to remain in Australia.

84 Baby

Referee
It is stupidity to the Max that they (and Manly 2007) weren't awarded premierships.

There was no other legal team present ok grand final day in either scenario. It would have made a point.
I’m ok with not being awarded the premiership. If we lost to them in prelim instead, would you be happy if they gave it to the runner up?
But how the NRL and NRL media continually turn a blind eye to Scums celebrating those premierships is as big a travesty as the rort itself

Parra Pride

Referee
I’m ok with not being awarded the premiership. If we lost to them in prelim instead, would you be happy if they gave it to the runner up?
But how the NRL and NRL media continually turn a blind eye to Scums celebrating those premierships is as big a travesty as the rort itself
It honestly feels like the media would prefer for everyone to just forgot that those premierships were stripped. God I still remember when Hayne left the first time, he made the comment that he felt like he had won everything he could in the NRL (which is says a lot about the mentality of this club, really) and Cameron f**king Smith was the one to call him out for not winning a premiership. Yeah, it was a stupid comment for Hayne to make, but for that scum f**k to call it out when he was a big part of denying that 2009 premiership still pisses me off.

Stevie

Bench
He always uses an extreme example to try and acquire some traction from a position of helplessness and desperation.

One of the biggest time wasting f**kwits I’ve ever come across since internet based forums were invented. And before him I only thought the old Penthouse forum was full of shit.
What do you mean the Penthouse forum was FOS? Those stories were true!

Latest posts