What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sure Jan. Just a coincidence that someone posts something that suggests BA doesn’t get it his way, so you you immediately post something that swings the pendulum back against him.

Pop Tv Davidrose GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
And every time someone is remotely critical of Bea Arthur or the club you piss your knickers like a giant bitch on heat.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Stumbled upon a podcast run by a group of parra fans (Talking Parra) and just gave a listen to their episode from tonight.

lots of comments echoing what’s been said here etc, but an interesting comment was made by one of the blokes saying he has had it confirmed by a reliable source in the club that BA is largely being used as a puppet by MON and that he isn’t even getting final say on the team. Apparently Sivo is a forced pick each week as he has been shown to increase fan engagement and atmosphere and also gives us a stronger reach and relationship with the Fijian community.

I don’t know the bloke to know his contacts or legitimacy, but it’s a random thing to say publicly if you don’t believe it
The Sivo chant is now as embarrassing as the Parra in the Tunnel garbage spewed out before the game.

Avenger

Immortal
Surely Lomax signs with the Roosters if Manu and Sualili are both leaving?

Why would he choose Parra over the Roosters?
Roosters have a strict no dickhead policy. However since the signing of Michael Jennings you start to wonder if that’s just an urban myth. Don’t forget Brandon Smith is there too.

DaveMc

Juniors
Roosters have a strict no dickhead policy. However since the signing of Michael Jennings you start to wonder if that’s just an urban myth. Don’t forget Brandon Smith is there too.
That has always been an urban myth. Look at some of the players they’ve signed over the years, plenty of blokes who’d done their dash at other clubs for behavioural issues or gotten in strife.

Avenger

Immortal
I know you won’t agree, but there are bigger issues above the level of BA that should be addressed. That podcast outlined them.
I get that but surely after over a decade at the helm he’d have the balls to call them out.

Chipmunk

Coach
we are probably going to pay him stupid money
I can't see our recruitment by banking and accountancy philosophies, paying what Lomax is getting at the DragQueens, and I can't see Lomax playing somewhere for less than what he is currently on.

The club actually interested in Lomax sounds like just one big Red Herring to me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can't see our recruitment by banking and accountancy philosophies, paying what Lomax is getting at the DragQueens, and I can't see Lomax playing somewhere for less than what he is currently on.

The club actually interested in Lomax sounds like just one big Red Herring to me.
The fact (assumption?) that he is on overs at a weak club demonstrates that he is motivated solely by money. Under a salary cap you can’t have too many of these types.

Then again, you have to wonder why he wants to leave. Has he had a rethink of his priorities?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
The fact (assumption?) that he is on overs at a weak club demonstrates that he is motivated solely by money. Under a salary cap you can’t have too many of these types.

Then again, you have to wonder why he wants to leave. Has he had a rethink of his priorities?
I’d say he’s absolutely sick to death of playing alongside what’s been a fairly bloody average side that has no real hope of improvement in the short term.

Latest posts