What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
i think we would be doing the same with a rookie coach
would they have the balls to go off at moses?
Always hard to judge. I dare say there are huge personalities at The Wahs, a history of failure and massive expectation. Who would have thought Webster was the bloke that could handle all of that?Webster and Holbrook appear 2 peas in a pod. Both Rangas as well.
Im happy with whoever is selected we needed change. Apart from Maguire all the mentioned candidates are currently involved in successful organisations and wernt out of work for long.
Pretty exciting.

84 Baby

Referee
Always hard to judge. I dare say there are huge personalities at The Wahs, a history of failure and massive expectation. Who would have thought Webster was the bloke that could handle all of that?
I still think that’s highly questionable. I reckon last year was 90% bounce back from Covid. This year there was lot more expectation on them and they look pale imitation of last year at the moment. Also AFB is walking.
On the flip side his relationship with JFH may help him

King-Gutho94

Coach
I still think that’s highly questionable. I reckon last year was 90% bounce back from Covid. This year there was lot more expectation on them and they look pale imitation of last year at the moment. Also AFB is walking.
On the flip side his relationship with JFH may help him
I dont think Johnson is fit this year is the big difference.

He had his best year last year and the warriors cashed in.

This year he is struggling and the wahs have been affected by it as a result.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think he did exceptionally under circumstances in the early years especially 2017 and don’t think anyone would’ve done better (or if they could’ve, stuck around).
2018 was a misstep but he did really well 2019-22. There may have been some coaches who could’ve done better but probably not a heap.
2023-24 showed that a range of problems have developed and it was definitely time to move on.
I’ve been thinking about where he sits among our coaches but it just makes me sad that we can’t put Smith’s nous in Arthur’s temperament.
If we still had Semi Radradra on the wing instead of Sivo between 2019-2022 we probably jag a comp.

Semi was the X-factor we were probably missing in some of those lost finals where we needed someone to just bust the game open from nothing and turn a game.

We weren't far away just lacked that X-Factor to do something from nothing that wins big games.

yy_cheng

Coach
If we still had Semi Radradra on the wing instead of Sivo between 2019-2022 we probably jag a comp.

Semi was the X-factor we were probably missing in some of those lost finals where we needed someone to just bust the game open from nothing and turn a game.

We weren't far away just lacked that X-Factor to do something from nothing that wins big games.
yeah but then the $$$ for him would've meant someone else was gorn

Semi was one of my all time fave parra players though.. and Fui Fui

JokerEel

Coach
both have been playing middle ….

guymer is probably a better chance of the 2 but I honestly see his future in the middle.

I don't they both are you and aggressive should use that out wider and once they age and slow move to the middle..

It's where Lane should be right now

Latest posts