What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No you are correct, we went from white anting DA, to ringing in the next immortal coach, to Ricky who screwed us, then into a salary cap scandal all while languishing at the bottom of the table.

He took us to a GF and back to the finals........what a shit coach he is and a terrible job he performed!

2 things can be true, he could do a terrific job in pulling us out of the shit and also not quite be able to get us to the holy grail.......be he went damn close.......
The last coach to take us further than Arthur’s was Monie, 38 years ago.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I don't they both are you and aggressive should use that out wider and once they age and slow move to the middle..

It's where Lane should be right now
Moretti struggles to defend in the middle, on the edge he wouId be carved up. Lane may be in poor form, but his defence on the edge wouId be in another league compared to what Moretti would offer……he lacks the mobility…

While Guymer defence has been better in the middle then edge where he has missed a few.

Doorey is our best option for edge out of the fringe players…

Eelementary

Post Whore
I still think that’s highly questionable. I reckon last year was 90% bounce back from Covid. This year there was lot more expectation on them and they look pale imitation of last year at the moment. Also AFB is walking.
On the flip side his relationship with JFH may help him

The Warriors were very impressive against Penrith - fought tooth, and nail, and pulled out the 2 points.

I think Webster can coach.

Soto

Bench
Moretti struggles to defend in the middle, on the edge he wouId be carved up. Lane may be in poor form, but his defence on the edge wouId be in another league compared to what Moretti would offer……he lacks the mobility…

While Guymer defence has been better in the middle then edge where he has missed a few.

Doorey is our best option for edge out of the fringe players…
Moretti came to the club having played jnr kangaroos and wallabies...
Was a backrower and centre in union..how do i know this..one of his mates is my client....another BA tried to turn into a middle forward...

Eelogical

Referee
If we still had Semi Radradra on the wing instead of Sivo between 2019-2022 we probably jag a comp.

Semi was the X-factor we were probably missing in some of those lost finals where we needed someone to just bust the game open from nothing and turn a game.

We weren't far away just lacked that X-Factor to do something from nothing that wins big games.
If, but, possibly, maybe. It's past history. The X factor player is a myth. Players go in and out of form, it's the team itself that wins a title. Instead of them looking for Mr X they should be asking themselves Y.