What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would say at full FORM he’s not better than those players but so far this season none of them are anywhere near acceptable form. And if we’re going to base it off the potential of those players, we also have to factor in Talagi’s potential.
Even with all his bomb drops and arm grabs, I have Talagi ahead of Sivo & Russell in terms of output.
In terms of value for salary, I have him ahead of Brown and at least on par with Penisini.
In terms of future, he’s ahead of Gutherson.
Simonsson is probably slightly ahead because he isn’t heaps expensive and as dumb as he can be, he puts in at least. But also that’s a nonfactor because I doubt he’s resigned.
I have Lomax ahead of all of them.

It's not just the arm grabs, and dropped bombs, though - it's the sulking when we concede points, the giving his teammates a spray when we let in a try...

Gutho - who is our captain - didn't exactly make friends for doing this in the past.

Talagi shows some passion by doing this; however, he does not command the same level of respect that Gutho does, and does not have the runs on the board that Gutho does to get away with it.

Talagi has some physical, and mental, maturing to do, imo.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Talagi no doubt has talent and he is a junior, not down on him as such but his manager is trying to screw us.
If he refuses our offer then we poach someone else. Watching the Broncos v titans highlights. If you think Blaize has some footwork the Josiah Karapani is freaking Fred Astaire.
Keanu Kini was outstanding too. If he’s going to rot on the bench behind Campbell or Brimson he’d be a great pick up. I also like the look of Taine Taupiki from the Wahs.

JokerEel

Coach
Keanu Kini was outstanding too. If he’s going to rot on the bench behind Campbell or Brimson he’d be a great pick up. I also like the look of Taine Taupiki from the Wahs.

Didn't he just resign even though the Titans have Campbell and Brimson....

JokerEel

Coach
It's not just the arm grabs, and dropped bombs, though - it's the sulking when we concede points, the giving his teammates a spray when we let in a try...

Gutho - who is our captain - didn't exactly make friends for doing this in the past.

Talagi shows some passion by doing this; however, he does not command the same level of respect that Gutho does, and does not have the runs on the board that Gutho does to get away with it.

Maybe if all our players showed some passion it wouldn't be an issue if 1 player shows it...

Talagi is going to be a better fullback than Gutho if he continues to develop.

lingard

Coach
There is no way I want to see Gutho ousted for Talagi but interested at full strength where do you see them all next year?
I’m:
1 Gutho
2 Talagi
3 Penisini
4 Lomax
5 Superman ?
6 Brown
7 Moses

Harper, Russell backup?
Sivo f**ked off?
That's exactly the backline I'd pick. And it looks pretty decent, too.

84 Baby

Referee

If his teammates aren’t respecting him, with the way most of them are playing, that says more about them then Talagi. And I want him to be upset when we concede points. And again if no one else is talking when we concede points, this says more about them

Soto

Bench
Bellyache worried about players getting injured when he has invented and coached wrestling tactics for 20 years which have caused numerous injuries.

Hilarious
So much jetlag flying for an hour. Sets you back weeks...it's almost akin to the
Chicken wing
Knee drop
Calf drop
Grapple tackle
Arm lock
Leg lock
Wrestling
And the list goes on with the grubby storm tactics

Pazza

First Grade
We could do that touch footy move where the bloke plays the ball then steps to the side and the dummy half gives it straight back to him. Then Lomax could carry it on the first and second tackle.

double the value

thats gotta qualify as unders.....

Eelementary

Post Whore
If his teammates aren’t respecting him, with the way most of them are playing, that says more about them then Talagi. And I want him to be upset when we concede points. And again if no one else is talking when we concede points, this says more about them

How many points has Talagi's poor play led to?

Why does he have guts to give others a spray, when he has led to points himself?