What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Simmonsons management talking with the cowboys..

Club should tell him to sit tight until the new coach is on board.. I assume it's a tactic by the manager to make the club snap him up now
I think it's the fact we already have at least four outside backs on top 17 money for next year. Lomax is pushing Simonsson out of the squad.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Meaningless metric. Hillary was leading the polls in the election prior to the last one as well.
She won the popular vote because urban voters are more likely to vote Democrat. The polls reflected that. The 2020 polls predicted a much bigger Biden win than eventuated. But before Covid, Trump was ahead. That's significant for a Republican.

lucablight

First Grade
She won the popular vote because urban voters are more likely to vote Democrat. The polls reflected that. The 2020 polls predicted a much bigger Biden win than eventuated. But before Covid, Trump was ahead. That's significant for a Republican.
Yeah but the consensus view wasn’t just Hillary winning the popular vote according to the forecasts. It had her comfortably winning the presidency. FWIW I’d be very surprised if Biden didn’t win the general election despite Trump being marginally ahead according to the polls.

Zoso

Juniors
Yeah but the consensus view wasn’t just Hillary winning the popular vote according to the forecasts. It had her comfortably winning the presidency. FWIW I’d be very surprised if Biden didn’t win the general election despite Trump being marginally ahead according to the polls
Biden might not even stand. There could be a sneaky last minute switch to Gavin Newsom (Californian Governor).

Glenneel

Bench
If anything the sham of a trial just put more people on his side, as its just pointing a mirror to how corrupt and ridiculous the american legal system is, something he constantly campaigns that he will overhaul
Or just proves how corrupt he is and how broken the American political system is. Or probably how stupid the population is when the best they have is Biden and Trump. Both with half a brain between them and one an egoistical cheat, compulsive liar, dishonest businessman who would be a dictator in the Putin mold killing off the opposition. Good luck to the rest of the world if Trump gets in!

Legal Eel

Juniors
Or just proves how corrupt he is and how broken the American political system is. Or probably how stupid the population is when the best they have is Biden and Trump. Both with half a brain between them and one an egoistical cheat, compulsive liar, dishonest businessman who would be a dictator in the Putin mold killing off the opposition. Good luck to the rest of the world if Trump gets in!
And yet Biden is actually attempting to prosecute his opponent to ensure no viable election….ironic

King-Gutho94

Coach
Simmonsons management talking with the cowboys..

Club should tell him to sit tight until the new coach is on board.. I assume it's a tactic by the manager to make the club snap him up now
Players off contract won't want to wait too long.

1 major injury and there value suddenly drops. They want job security.

BA was sacked on May 20th.

If we get to the end of June and still haven't appointed a coach then alarm bells must be ringing on what the board are actually doing.

I wouldn't breaking the bank for Simmonson he is a solid player but not someone you pay 400k a year for.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Didnt see the game last night but I just saw that Safiti head-butted Reed last night haha.

He must be really getting inside the opposition heads atm is there a week that goes by he isn't in a scuffle.

I wonder who is going to take the bait from us next week when we play them.

He did try it last year at commbank and it backfired spectacularly. Having probably the worst game of his career.

Noise

Coach
Didnt see the game last night but I just saw that Safiti head-butted Reed last night haha.

He must be really getting inside the opposition heads atm is there a week that goes by he isn't in a scuffle.

I wonder who is going to take the bait from us next week when we play them.

He did try it last year at commbank and it backfired spectacularly. Having probably the worst game of his career.
The instructions were ‘do not say a word to Mahoney’ . They completely ignored him while he was trying to chat and kept making errors / missing tackles. Then Gutho kicked the ball away from him too just to run it in.

Latest posts