What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Literally mentioned it a few posts after - quoted the wrong one

nice try though - you really have outed yourself as a troll with this effort.
I only responded to OMC's question about Pou and asked a clarifying question.
So maybe OMC is the troll?

Stevie

Bench
At this stage a fully fit backline next year is something like:
1 Gutho
2 Open-Unless Sivo continues having a go, but suspect he’ll be gone.
3 Penis
4 Lomax
5 Talagi

Thinking fullback spot COULD be open for a peak performance Lomax or incredible off season from Talagi, but Guthos work rate is nearly impossible to replicate at this stage.

New coach (and Origin position) MAY convince Lomax that #2 is his number. In which case Talagi could possibly be the centre.

I’d suggest Simonsen should definitely be kept, assuming salary is reasonable and can fill one spot. With Russell, junior players fighting it out for others.

As we know, you are always carrying injuries so I’d still push for more depth there.

In the ideal world maybe you have Talagi and Lomax on wing, Gutho at back and you could imagine the yardage those guys gain bringing the ball back!!! It’s a better than Penrith possibly back 3.

yy_cheng

Coach
At this stage a fully fit backline next year is something like:
1 Gutho
2 Open-Unless Sivo continues having a go, but suspect he’ll be gone.
3 Penis
4 Lomax
5 Talagi

Thinking fullback spot COULD be open for a peak performance Lomax or incredible off season from Talagi, but Guthos work rate is nearly impossible to replicate at this stage.

New coach (and Origin position) MAY convince Lomax that #2 is his number. In which case Talagi could possibly be the centre.

I’d suggest Simonsen should definitely be kept, assuming salary is reasonable and can fill one spot. With Russell, junior players fighting it out for others.

As we know, you are always carrying injuries so I’d still push for more depth there.

In the ideal world maybe you have Talagi and Lomax on wing, Gutho at back and you could imagine the yardage those guys gain bringing the ball back!!! It’s a better than Penrith possibly back 3.
I was thinking AMS might get another crack on the wing. Tall, big, athletic body shape.

I've never seen r Penisini so can't comment so simonssen can keep or not for mine

gaffer

Juniors
Great question. I actually think that the world economy is not controlled by governments either way, as seen in particular during Covid.
I want to be clear on this, Biden is the least worst option. To be frank, I think it’s the last days of Rome, when the people somehow end up with a wannabe dictator who has lied and cheated all his life or a geriatric who should be napping in the afternoon in an assisted living home.
I have always been on the right of centre, never voted left in all of my years, but I would do anything I could if I was American, to make sure the orange man with the narcissistic personality disorder NEVER has the chance to be in charge of the nuclear codes again.
the sabre rattling stopped when he was in power and now with biden ukraine is on fire china and russia are pushing the boundaries again not to mention whatever Nth korea is doing

eels_fan

First Grade
On a side note f**k I’m sick of the Telstra / NRL add with the bush football team. It’s on repeat every f**king game.
And it makes zero f**kin sense.

the team bus breaks down heading to the ground. The driver calls the club house, who then has to drive around town to pickup folk to fill in for the players. That bus would have had to drive past the other broken down f**king bus to get the ground - so why not just pick the actual team up in the other bus? F**king shits me to no end.

Latest posts