What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
And yet Biden is actually attempting to prosecute his opponent to ensure no viable election….ironic
I know right, and he hopes that gets to keep him elected by a popular vote.

A bit like when people simply don't like a message and yet they actually attempt to persecute their opponent to ensure no viable alternative to their opinion is considered... ironic.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I know right, and he hopes that gets to keep him elected by a popular vote.

A bit like when people simply don't like a message and yet they actually attempt to persecute their opponent to ensure no viable alternative to their opinion is considered... ironic.

Are you talking about what Pou does around here?

Fair comment.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Are you kidding? Now he's a martyr. If the loonies were on the fence about whether they should come out of their bunkers to vote, they won't be now.

bullshit, he's now a convicted felon, and that can either make him a martyr for some and others will not touch him

I don't see it having much effect at all

Delboy

First Grade
Question

Was The USA economy and possibly the world picture better under Trump or Biden. Agree , Trumps an ego maniac but Biden is definitely not in charge and seems to be ruled by the Obama/Cliinto cabal and is not personally or mentally fit enough, not sure that either of them is the right choice.

JokerEel

Coach
Question

Was The USA economy and possibly the world picture better under Trump or Biden. Agree , Trumps an ego maniac but Biden is definitely not in charge and seems to be ruled by the Obama/Cliinto cabal and is not personally or mentally fit enough, not sure that either of them is the right choice.

Neither Trump or Biden were in charge its the people in the background pulling the strings..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
bullshit, he's now a convicted felon, and that can either make him a martyr for some and others will not touch him

I don't see it having much effect at all
The ones who wouldn't touch him weren't voting for him anyway. But now anti-government people will be more likely to become politically engaged and they won't be voting Democrat.

Wally21

Bench
Question

Great question. I actually think that the world economy is not controlled by governments either way, as seen in particular during Covid.
I want to be clear on this, Biden is the least worst option. To be frank, I think it’s the last days of Rome, when the people somehow end up with a wannabe dictator who has lied and cheated all his life or a geriatric who should be napping in the afternoon in an assisted living home.
I have always been on the right of centre, never voted left in all of my years, but I would do anything I could if I was American, to make sure the orange man with the narcissistic personality disorder NEVER has the chance to be in charge of the nuclear codes again.

Latest posts