What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not funny mate, it's f**ken sad how trying to have a rational discussion devolves into personal attacks. I support the club and want to get to the bottom of why we won four premierships in six years followed by almost four decades of f**k all. Given all the humans that have come and gone since 1986 there must be a better explanation than slinging shit at whichever current staff members have worn club polos in the media. aRtHuRs AnD o'nEiL aRe ShIt!!! isn't a cause, it's another symptom. And merkins need to understand why. Shitting on people like me isn't going to get them any closer to the reasons. I'm starting to think they don't care about why we never get the best management staff at the club. They're just happy having a face and a name to throw under the bus.

It's not funny mate, it's f**ken sad how trying to have a rational discussion devolves into personal attacks. I support the club and want to get to the bottom of why we won four premierships in six years followed by almost four decades of f**k all. Given all the humans that have come and gone since 1986 there must be a better explanation than slinging shit at whichever current staff members have worn club polos in the media. aRtHuRs AnD o'nEiL aRe ShIt!!! isn't a cause, it's another symptom. And merkins need to understand why. Shitting on people like me isn't going to get them any closer to the reasons. I'm starting to think they don't care about why we never get the best management staff at the club. They're just happy having a face and a name to throw under the bus.
SACK aRThur

Avenger

Immortal
f**k off idiot.

Some of what you get accused of is true IMO. Selective stats, circular logic etc but I understand how you get there. Not everyone has the training to think like you do.
I do however believe that you believe what you say most of the time. An honest actor if you like (unlike some). Some people are not good at picking up on your subtle sarcasm most of the time either. Anyway, not my problem.
The dishonest acting lefties shit me more than anyone else on here.
I asked 2 of them nicely to not engage with me on here and one of them surprisingly has refrained from doing so. The other one is all tip and no iceberg . cheers.

It's not funny mate, it's f**ken sad how trying to have a rational discussion devolves into personal attacks.
A bit rich coming from the one who labels all footy fans other than himself as dumb when he attempts to post argumentative empty bullshit troll statements in every single thread...

Can't take the inevitable result of how you've chosen to interact in this place over the years? Time for a hiatus perhaps.

I support the club and want to get to the bottom of why we won four premierships in six years followed by almost four decades of f**k all. Given all the humans that have come and gone since 1986 there must be a better explanation than slinging shit at whichever current staff members have worn club polos in the media. aRtHuRs AnD o'nEiL aRe ShIt!!! isn't a cause, it's another symptom. And merkins need to understand why.
😂 Well you and your posts sure as hell aren't helping anyone know anything...

Maybe instead of your endless, repetitive off-topic troll posts on here, you should start a podcast to help "us merkins" understand? That way we can subscribe to that if we think you add any value at all to Eels fans - rather than wading through your self-indulgent waffle whenever we log in here.

Avenger

Immortal
A bit rich coming from the one who labels all footy fans other than himself as dumb when he attempts to post argumentative empty bullshit troll statements in every single thread...

Can't take the inevitable result of how you've chosen to interact in this place over the years? Time for a hiatus perhaps.
He did it once before and the place flourished. However it’s now not part of his demented mission statement. That’s why a good ‘f**k off’ is more effective than trying to reason with the idiot.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
LOL....bring out the violin....

stop acting the innocent victim pou......you clearly want to get a rise out of people first and foremost.....dont delude yourself

But please keep it up as it's piss funny. Your the funniest merkin I've ever witnessed on a public forum.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some of what you get accused of is true IMO. Selective stats, circular logic etc but I understand how you get there.
'Circular logic' is what (some) people say when you show them how correlation and causation are two different things. As for selective stats, they have to be selected because not all statistics are relevant.
Not everyone has the training to think like you do.
That's why I'm here to educate.
I do however believe that you believe what you say most of the time. An honest actor if you like (unlike some). Some people are not good at picking up on your subtle sarcasm most of the time either. Anyway, not my problem.
Am I really that subtle? There's a couple of very smart dudes on here but when I take the piss it's not just for their benefit. I am very inclusive.
The dishonest acting lefties shit me more than anyone else on here.
I asked 2 of them nicely to not engage with me on here and one of them surprisingly has refrained from doing so. The other one is all tip and no iceberg . cheers.
Lefties generally mean well. It's just a coincidence that modern left wing politics entrench class privilege.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Say's the coward who blocks people he doesn't agree with, bullshitting coward.

JokerEel

Coach

Are you entirely sure we haven't won because of you?

We are all smart people we can see there isn't 1 but multiple reasons we haven't won a competition since 1986.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do you honestly not know how to find the Broncos financials?

((Our profit was 2.5times bigger than theirs last year. We have significantly higher income too))
You would need to source that.

And I refuse to believe all these clubs are better resourced than the Broncos given their ability to recruit and retain playing talent year after year. There is obviously something relevant not included in the numbers referenced here. The Roosters, for example, are not a mid-tier club. That much is obvious.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
LOL....bring out the violin....

stop acting the innocent victim pou......you clearly want to get a rise out of people first and foremost.....dont delude yourself

But please keep it up as it's piss funny. Your the funniest merkin I've ever witnessed on a public forum.
If I thought I was a victim I wouldn't post here. This isn't about me, it's about you dopey merkins. I am just the most public manifestation of angry f**kwits shooting the messenger.

You would need to source that.

And I refuse to believe all these clubs are better resourced than the Broncos given their ability to recruit and retain playing talent year after year. There is obviously something relevant not included in the numbers referenced here. The Roosters, for example, are not a mid-tier club. That much is obvious.
200.gif

Latest posts