What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
What do you honestly expect when you constantly correct people and show them they are wrong. Them to just cop it sweet?
Get over yourself. Everyone has opinions and shares contradictory views all the time. Everyone.

What you don't see, is that you get miffed when some don't pat you on the back. You are very needy.

The irony here is that this forum is an Eels supporters forum and the mean girls gang up the most against people who are "too" patriotic in their view. Those that don't criticise the club "enough".

You guys are so fragile that you have to throw rocks at people and be so pathetically condescending to those who have different views and values.

I get that you don't see it, it's not your fault.

hindy111

Post Whore
Get over yourself. Everyone has opinions and shares contradictory views all the time. Everyone.

What you don't see, is that you get miffed when some don't pat you on the back. You are very needy.

The irony here is that this forum is an Eels supporters forum and the mean girls gang up the most against people who are "too" patriotic in their view. Those that don't criticise the club "enough".

You guys are so fragile that you have to throw rocks at people and be so pathetically condescending to those who have different views and values.

I am happy to listen to your advice. Thoughts are fleeting and I let it drift past me mindful of your opinion but with no effect towards my emotions. Just an observation.
I don't know you as an individual and have no real judgement towards you as a person. You are just a figure of my own imagination.
The forum is a bit of fun and a form of entertainment . Tbh I don't take footy that seriously win or loose it is just a game that I enjoy and there is no tribal connection on my behalf. I just enjoy it for what it is. A game.
Mean girls is fine club. But they don't gang up on anyone patriotic to the club. Your welcome to attach yourself to this group and if believe those are the reasons that's fine.
I do agree plenty of others in here would be sick of this back and forth. I would happily BLOCK you but I don't have the ability. For the good of the forum maybe this needs to be changed?

hineyrulz

Post Whore

This is some more quality satire.

This post couldn’t describe you any more to a tee, you couldn’t be any more a condescending fart sniffing douchebag if you tried and then after all that you try and project your douchiness onto others.

Absolutely hilarious how self unaware you really are. Give up the hall monitor sash and put all us mean girls on ignore if it upsets you so much.

Gronk

Staff member
This is some more quality satire.

This post couldn’t describe you any more to a tee, you couldn’t be any more a condescending fart sniffing douchebag if you tried and then after all that you try and project your douchiness onto others.

Absolutely hilarious how self unaware you really are. Give up the hall monitor sash and put all us mean girls on ignore if it upsets you so much.
This is not unexpected. You hate it when people hold you to account.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So where is Stefano going next year.

It wont be the Tigers - Madge can hold a grudge and will truly make sure he cant activate that contract extension by playing 2 origins this year.

Just goes to show the real dumb clubs put options & clauses in contracts that it generally backfires.

But hey player options are good business.

eel01s

Bench
That's the dumbest thing you have ever posted pou...im disappointed.... youre better than that

About a month ago I had the pleasure of listening to Ivan Cleary speak. What resonated with me most is that he said that at the beginning of his coaching career he did all the coaching citing his time at the Warriors. Now however when he has had the most success he hands over the majority of the attacking and defensive tactics to his assistant coaches.

Cheika could have a similar approach.
Very interesting.

Contrast this with BA, we have had some turnover with assistant coaches over the 11 years (except Murphy), but our style of play never really changed.

Definitely time for a new approach.

Avenger

Immortal

It wont be the Tigers - Madge can hold a grudge and will truly make sure he cant activate that contract extension by playing 2 origins this year.

Just goes to show the real dumb clubs put options & clauses in contracts that it generally backfires.

Maybe he will sign him and Adam Doueihi if he gets the gig with us. Matterson will definitely be on the outer.

TheRam

Coach

My God who the fu*k are you??

You must walk around with perpetual black eyes mate from every merkin that has had the unfortunate pleasure of spending 5 minutes in your delightful company.

What a self obsessed pr*ck!

JokerEel

Coach

Well the Tigers have just offered him a 4 year deal at 800k a season.

The offer is there but he honestly should go to the Panthers if they are after him for a little less to get some experience with some quality players..

No doubt he will get the Tigers to up their offer to 900k + a season then resign.

JokerEel

Coach
That’s an interesting take. Storm have one feeder Cup team in NSW and two in Qld. Do they recruit ordinary players or do they attract elite kids and warehouse them ?

Case in point; Jontay-Junior Betham-Misa.

Are they ordinary players or just have a constant stream of above average 20 somethings to pick from ?

YES, they do have the runs on the board in converting fellas like Meaney, Smith and Blore into good first graders. However those players compliment the above average players that they have recruited from other clubs.

My 2 cents anyway.

Weren't we told JBBM was crap and as dumb as a plank of wood? That's why we didn't keep him?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well the Tigers have just offered him a 4 year deal at 800k a season.

The offer is there but he honestly should go to the Panthers if they are after him for a little less to get some experience with some quality players..

No doubt he will get the Tigers to up their offer to 900k + a season then resign.
Why would he stay he aint playing finals and its harder to get that extra 90k a year getting picked for Origin in a bottom 4 side.

By the looks of it the Tigers are doing there umpteenth cleanout at the end of year with moving move players on.

I think despite the fact there been more competitive it seems they are still going to be making more changes is a major concern.

hindy111

Post Whore

Bulldogs I've heard Gus is keen

Latest posts