What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
This whole Lachlan Galvin contract stuff is bizarre. Seems like some people are playing games behind the scenes.

Earlier this year he says wants to be a tiger for life.

Then reports were he was telling his team mates he wanted out after getting flogged by the dragons. A story which he hasn't denied btw.

Now he wants to stay again and wants to convince Stefano to stay after winning a couple of games again.

I suppose with Issac Moses pulling the strings how can anything be trusted.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Is Blaize and Mitch the only Isaac Moses players we have on our books? I wonder how far away we’d be from having a “we don’t deal with him” policy is Blaize leaves.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is Blaize and Mitch the only Isaac Moses players we have on our books? I wonder how far away we’d be from having a “we don’t deal with him” policy is Blaize leaves.
Surely Blaize would have signed with someone else by now if he was keen on going.

I may be wrong but its not like its a secret he is available.

Its been well known since round 6. He is free and available. Been close to 10-11 weeks.

Possibly just holding out for new coach.

But the dragons have been keen for a while and he hasn't signed with them yet.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is Corey Horsburgh the type of mad merkin we need coming off our bench. Apparently, he's off Sticky. I know we put shit on him, but really his biggest crime is having beef with Matterson and we are all guilty of that
My old man was there that night as they were one of the 500 could go.

He reckons corey was giving him the bird aimed to his area after they were calling out he was a cry baby haha.

With just 500 people in the crowd i reckon it would have been very easy to hear the crowd and what they were saying compared to a crowd with 10-20-30k in it.

1719274146980.png

Gazzamatta

Coach
My old man was there that night as they were one of the 500 could go.

He reckons corey was giving him the bird aimed to his area after they were calling out he was a cry baby haha.

With just 500 people in the crowd i reckon it would have been very easy to hear the crowd and what they were saying compared to a crowd with 10-20-30k in it.

View attachment 90084
Those were amazing times. I remember going to a couple during the covid period. Nobody in the row behind or in front and no one less than 10 seats left or right. I reckon even then we managed a decent chant " Parra, boom, boom, boom"

Latest posts