What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard a tale over the weekend of an NRL player who was wandering around the suburb of where his training is located wearing a backpack and high as a kite. This went on for weeks in the off season. Apparently he was living in club's COE until they kicked him out.

This is not a guessing competition, so don't bother.

Seems like a pointless post
Tell us his name

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't care about Schoup. He isn't going to improve us.
Long term we need to sort out

A - HOOKER - We may have the answer already with Boods and Hands

B - Long term fullback - We may have the answer in Blaize but his defense needs lots of work.

C - Backs - Lomax, Pensini are lock ins. Unsure who the other two should be. Simmonson/Sivo aren't the worse if fit and in form. Russel should only be seen as a back up.

D - Forwards - JNR,MATTO,LANE are the biggest issue. RCG is still pulling his weight even if costly.
None are that old that they are physically shot but mentally none seem to.have that same hunger. New coach may help here.

A lot of our problems may be fixed internally but that's going to take some luck. Most our juniors don't seem to take the next step so let's hope Blaize,Boods,Guymer,Taiviti all do.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't care about Schoup. He isn't going to improve us.
Long term we need to sort out

A - HOOKER - We may have the answer already with Boods and Hands

B - Long term fullback - We may have the answer in Blaize but his defense needs lots of work.

C - Backs - Lomax, Pensini are lock ins. Unsure who the other two should be. Simmonson/Sivo aren't the worse if fit and in form. Russel should only be seen as a back up.

D - Forwards - JNR,MATTO,LANE are the biggest issue. RCG is still pulling his weight even if costly.
None are that old that they are physically shot but mentally none seem to.have that same hunger. New coach may help here.

A lot of our problems may be fixed internally but that's going to take some luck. Most our juniors don't seem to take the next step so let's hope Blaize,Boods,Guymer,Taiviti all do.

I think Lomax is too good for centre - I've totally changed my mind about him.

He's our fullback, imo.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He is an unproven rookie who played SG BALL last year and signed with another club and a guy who has played fullback/centre/5/8 all very poorly.
No backs, no back up fullback.
Our depth is horrible
They are good enough for reserve grade. Ergo, they are good enough NRL backups.