What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Maybe The Eels hierarchy wernt so bad given the numerous consultants/assistant coaches Brad was provided with throughout his tenure. Obviously none of them had options in their favour. 😁

The Predictor

Juniors
I haven't seen a player with more defensive grit in my time supporting the club.
Agree, but wasn’t purchased for his defence, he has been underwhelming and not worth anywhere near, many players are excellent defensively, they don’t make a third of what he makes, sort of defeats ur point

hindy111

Post Whore
I give BA credit for 2016 and 2017. He deserves that. The way we fighted after the salary cap was a huge credit.
2020 onwards? We had great squad and I would of expected atleast what we achieved in those 3yrs. Keep in mind we got beaten in two of those years early on and never made the preliminary

Pazza

First Grade
Agree, but wasn’t purchased for his defence, he has been underwhelming and not worth anywhere near, many players are excellent defensively, they don’t make a third of what he makes, sort of defeats ur point

If he was playing for a pay cheque he wouldnt make those sort of efforts in defense.

Dyl is one of the best 5/8th in the game. Period

Soto

Bench
Dylan Brown would make a great hooker...I'm not kidding. Get on it Rylesy.
Lomax 1. Talagi 4, Guth 6 or out, Moses 7, Brown 9.
Excellent defender. Top pace. Doesn't need to play make. Can't manage the playmaking duties just simplify it for him.
Lead the line in defence and run at will from dummy half. Something this club has been devoid of since 3 of my favourite hookers retired.
PJ Marsh, Brad Drew and Kevin Kingston.
They were such a delight to watch

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Dylan Brown would make a great hooker...I'm not kidding. Get on it Rylesy.
Lomax 1. Talagi 4, Guth 6 or out, Moses 7, Brown 9.
Excellent defender. Top pace. Doesn't need to play make. Can't manage the playmaking duties just simplify it for him.
Lead the line in defence and run at will from dummy half. Something this club has been devoid of since 3 of my favourite hookers retired.
PJ Marsh, Brad Drew and Kevin Kingston.
They were such a delight to watch
I'm starting to like the idea of dbrown at hooker....it makes a lot of sense

Soto

Bench
I'm starting to like the idea of dbrown at hooker....it makes a lot of sense
You think about the game now...it's gone much quicker, so you need speed in attack and defence.
Hands and Arthur aren't the answer.
If we don't move Dylan Brown there then I'd rather we go after Phoenix Crossland than Jayden broken down Brailey...
It's all very exciting...
If Terepo was around we could give him a crack

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Relentless f**kwit.

even in a time when optimism should abound, you still fight every meaningless little fight - just to be a f**kwit.

there is no way you actually support parramatta…this is just your trolling venue of choice
I’m the one talking up an Eels player ffs. Where’s your f**king optimism?

Angry_eel

First Grade
Arthur left no stone unturned to unlock Moses’ potential. Turned him from a downhill skiier to an Origin halfback.
We're giving Moses a bit too much credit on the back of 1(albeit a good one) Origin Win. For most of this time, Moses has been a distant second, sometimes 3rd in NSW. Hardly, setting the world on fire being the 5th or 6th best halfback in the country playing under BA.

lucablight

First Grade
What annoys me about Dylan Brown is that he always looks like he’s about to make a break but never quite gets through. He finally did it for a brief period in 2022 but he’s gone back to his usual self.
Talagi on the other hand cuts through like a hot knife through butter with the little half chances he gets.

yy_cheng

Coach
What annoys me about Dylan Brown is that he always looks like he’s about to make a break but never quite gets through. He finally did it for a brief period in 2022 but he’s gone back to his usual self.
Talagi on the other hand cuts through like a hot knife through butter with the little half chances he gets.
Talagi runs harder with more force. Dyl jinks around