What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
What about Panfer back 5 when they all step up from the juniors? They seem to perform.

Not Coaching? Just Luck?
Cleary is a good coach very underestimated has learnt along the way to delegate more to his assistants.

He is releasing a book in October and i am tempted to give a read about his journey on coaching and leadership.

It would be a good comparison to compare Ivan's story to what we know about BA and his management style.

Cleary got decent results with squads that other coaches struggled with at Warriors & Tigers.

Beat the storm twice in finals in Melbourne at there peak with the warriors.

Even the average Penrith side got to a prelim in 2014 in his first stint.

Penrith have been built from the ground up but Ivan now has a system in place that has every player knowing the role and not many look out of place in first grade.

With Parramatta is everyone moving in the same direction i don't think so hopefully Ryles can achieve this once he comes on board.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cleary is a good coach very underestimated has learnt along the way to delegate more to his assistants.

He is releasing a book in October and i am tempted to give a read about his journey on coaching and leadership.

It would be a good comparison to compare Ivan's story to what we know about BA and his management style.

Cleary got decent results with squads that other coaches struggled with at Warriors & Tigers.

Beat the storm twice in finals in Melbourne at there peak with the warriors.

Even the average Penrith side got to a prelim in 2014 in his first stint.

Penrith have been built from the ground up but Ivan now has a system in place that has every player knowing the role and not many look out of place in first grade.

With Parramatta is everyone moving in the same direction i don't think so hopefully Ryles can achieve this once he comes on board.
Someone needs to buy Bea a copy before he gets to Perth.

Chipmunk

Coach
Nah it's the quality of the players. Not buying that a coach with a magic wand could make Sivo into Semi or Aldi Tago into Harrods Tago.
The Dragons have obviously significantly improved from 2023, given they ran 16th and won only 5 games, now 2/3rds through the season have won eight games and equal wins with some of those in the Top 8.

Have their only recruits of Kyle Flanagan and Raymond Faitaler-Mariner, who both came from the Dogs, who were struggling, really been the only ones who made all the difference? Leilua has played for them, but he was unwanted and shit at the Cowboys.

What else changed for this dramatic improvement?

Gronk

Staff member
The Dragons have obviously significantly improved from 2023, given they ran 16th and won only 5 games, now 2/3rds through the season have won eight games and equal wins with some of those in the Top 8.

Have their only recruits of Kyle Flanagan and Raymond Faitaler-Mariner, who both came from the Dogs, who were struggling, really been the only ones who made all the difference?

What else changed for this dramatic improvement?
You guys can argue amongst yourselves. All year you bang on about having shit squad (MON's gotta go) and now our backs are fine. We just need someone to point them in the right direction.

Gronk

Staff member
A badge of honour coming from a dick like you…. Just another troll disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing!!!!!
Maybe you should seek others to agree with you that Moses and Brown have never won us a game vs decent teams.

By the way I’m yet to see neither win us a match against a team of significance?

Disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing ? Twit. I just call out stupid posts.