What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
I see that Nine is going to show the NRL schoolboys cup final live on Wednesday at 12 noon.
That is good.
I reckon if they played this game live on NRL grand final day - in what would be the reserve grade slot - it would be huge for growing the game.

Soto

Bench
I see that Nine is going to show the NRL schoolboys cup final live on Wednesday at 12 noon.
That is good.
I reckon if they played this game live on NRL grand final day - in what would be the reserve grade slot - it would be huge for growing the game.
Who's playing?

Stevie

Bench
Completely agree. Sivo has played with more energy, intent and dedication after coming back into the team when Tbaz was in charge..not sure if it also coincided with "you're free to go" commentary or if he finally got a rocket that he deserved.
A switched on, committed Sivo is in my team every day of the week
I think most would mate. We all hoped and deserved the Sivo of this last week but no one wants what we all had for so long hence the concern.

Maybe it IS an attitude thing that Ryles could fix, but his general lazy, brain dead performances week after week until recently is something no fan wants to ever face again.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That seems to be the concenus in the rugby league world.
One merkin dreams up a number and everyone else reports it as fact. That's how we get 'consensus' in the media.
How do you know the Panthers offered more to blaize than us????
I don't know, I just think it's most likely. Panthers are losing a big chunk of their salary cap at five-eighth. Meanwhile we are bringing in Lomax and losing Harper.