What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
This thread is for rumours and stuff ffs! It's not a place for the usual idiocy from you merkins. You just make me and @Delboy and @Suitman so f**king cross. Grow the f**k up!

I like Suitman. So I tagged him a few days back after he was upset about the lack of footy talk and asked him what he would like from our team signing wise and he didn't respond. It was the perfect chance for him to talk footy.

Suitman

Post Whore
I like Suitman. So I tagged him a few days back after he was upset about the lack of footy talk and asked him what he would like from our team signing wise and he didn't respond. It was the perfect chance for him to talk footy.

Apologies mate.
I don't always see every post on every day.

Legal Eel

Juniors
He has pissed off plenty of people who attend junior footy matches. And those people are usually slow to anger.
You are a world class f**kwit…keep sitting on the other side of the country and slinging shit at the people who support our club from the ground up

with the amount that you troll parra fans, there is just no way you can be a parra supporter - you have to just be a malevolent little troll