What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Gutherson is actually and excellent back up I think.
I was ways wondering why the Dogs didn't give Crighton the kicking? Burton turned rubbish

He’s an ok backup. He’s ok to fill in for a game here and there but there’s no way you want him to be doing the majority of the kicking through a season, like he did this year.
His percentage from out wide would have been around 10% or something (yeas, I just pulled that number from my arse) which is terrible in the modern game.

He’s a perfect third choice kicker though.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He’s an ok backup. He’s ok to fill in for a game here and there but there’s no way you want him to be doing the majority of the kicking through a season, like he did this year.
His percentage from out wide would have been around 10% or something (yeas, I just pulled that number from my arse) which is terrible in the modern game.

He’s a perfect third choice kicker though.
You don't want him taking penalty goals in last 5 mins either.

He shanks them towards the Parramatta river

Eelementary

Post Whore
I like our new additions in 2025.

Lomax oozes quality, despite the fact I initially wasn't keen on him - he's shown what he can do, and he's a star. I've eaten humble pie.

Iongi is like a budget Dylan Edwards - he's not elite quick, but quick enough, and he breaks tackles, has some skill.

These two alone will add plenty to our backline in 2025.

I think we need some edge forwards now.

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
Not at all having a go at you!

Was just enjoying the mental picture of you at every different clubs end of season dinner with the notepad out and cross-referencing against the rumours being peddled to see which of them might have legs! Going the extra mile to get us decent info

It's a bit less exciting to picture you in your car listening to the radio, so I'm going to pretend the former if that's ok??

Personally I always pictured him with a flock of birds queuing up to land on his shoulder and the occasional emu flattening him out from time to time.