What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Our recruitment knows who the good players are, and they understand young players improve. It’s why we signed Moses who everyone thought was a downhill skiier who couldn’t tackle. At the time that’s what he was. But his defence is solid these days and he proved in Origin he can step up with a good team around him.

So we know the quality of players. The reason we’ve won nothing is because we can’t fit enough good players under the cap. It’s why after the 2022 grand final we lost a quarter of our team.

who’s everyone? f**ktard

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gutherson played dummy half for 20 minutes until Mahoney came on ffs. Terepo was there to improve the middle defence. In fact it’s when Mahoney came on that we fell apart.
We got beat 64-10

The fact you find some stupid defence of that embarrassing performance is laughable and shows why some on here think your an A-Grade clown.

The 17 blokes that turned up that night and the coaching staff should be ashamed.

From tactics and effort that got dished up was unacceptable.

If those tactics were so good why was Reed Mahoney playing first grade ffs.

Incorrect

Coach
We got beat 64-10

The fact you find some stupid defence of that embarrassing performance is laughable and shows why some on here think your an A-Grade clown.

The 17 blokes that turned up that night and the coaching staff should be ashamed.

Reed no longer plays for the Eels. Therefore he is now, has always been and will forever be shit. That's why he has been hung out to dry on this occasion....

#narrativeshifting101

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We got beat 64-10

Aroused South Park GIF

T.S Quint

Coach
We got beat 64-10

I don't remember anyone making excuses for that embarrassing performance.
You seem to keep bringing up that we lost because Terepo was picked at hooker. Well, I don't think one player in one position (which he didn't even play when he got on the field) was the problem in that game.

No loss of that magnitude is acceptable, for any player, coach or team. Why do you keep bringing it up though?
Every team has been flogged before. Every coach. Even Bellamy, Cleary, Robinson, Bennett, etc.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Dragons have stopped going for him, Flanagan told Chammas that the clubs priority is signing Clint Gutherson.

dragons gotta have the dumbest recruitment strategy letting go of young guns to sign busted 30 year olds
Along with coming out telling everyone what they’re up to. I mean I like flannos honesty but surely there’s some planning that stays within house

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We got beat 64-10

If Peni Terepo started at hooker it shows there was an issue with Mahoney. Otherwise he would’ve started like he did in every other game that year.

Avenger

Immortal
Robson was a first grader with a lot more experience than Cleary. Yes Cleary was special, because he was a first grader by the age of 19. He kicked and tackled well above his years, which is why he was picked in Origin at 21. Everyone knew he would improve. It’s the same with Talagi. He has flaws in his game, as you’d expect from a teenager, but he is so good at running the ball already, most merkins know he’ll be great eventually.
I would have been happy to let go of the space cadet and keep Talagi at 6.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't remember anyone making excuses for that embarrassing performance.
You seem to keep bringing up that we lost because Terepo was picked at hooker. Well, I don't think one player in one position (which he didn't even play when he got on the field) was the problem in that game.

No loss of that magnitude is acceptable, for any player, coach or team. Why do you keep bringing it up though?
Every team has been flogged before. Every coach. Even Bellamy, Cleary, Robinson, Bennett, etc.
And pointing out that Mahoney played most of the game at hooker (and we got smashed during that time) while Terepo played none of the game at hooker somehow means I’m defending the performance. This is what happens when angry whingers have their facts and logic challenged. They just troll. hOw CaN yOu DeFeNd ThAt PeRfOrMaNcE?!?!? Nobody’s defending the performance champ, just get your facts straight if you’re going to have a whinge.

Latest posts