What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fancy singling some merkin out and him not being happy about it. Try disagreeing with the angry whingers for once and see how you like the response you f**king coward.
a cartoon character says go ahead make my day in front of a door

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t give a shit about Gronk, he thinks religious minorities should be persecuted for not supporting LGBTQ++++

I’m calling you merkins out for your behaviour.

Gronk knows the game. He isn't crying buddy. He gets pissed off and we get pissed off and we attack each other. But it is nothing personal.
You've misread the situation

#Banter

Avenger

Immortal
Chammas: What’s the update on Gutherson? He’s been given permission by the Eels to look around for 2026, but we know how this works. Do you have the salary cap space to make it work in ’25 if he’s interested?

Flanagan
: I’ve spoken to Clint. Whether we’ve got salary cap or whether we want him … his first decision needs to be, does he want to leave Parramatta? And I’ve left it at that. I haven’t spoken to him about the Dragons and where he fits and where we’re heading. All I spoke about is that if you decide that you want to leave Parramatta, we’d like to chat.

Chammas: I imagine you’d want him as soon as possible if that happened?

Flanagan:
Yes, without a doubt. Well, I’m looking at it immediately.

Chammas: Have you had any conversations with Tyrell Sloan about what it means for him if Gutherson comes over? Because I imagine you want Gutherson as a fullback.

Flanagan:
If it was to happen, Tyrell’s still got a big part. I think it’d be fantastic for Tyrell’s development to have someone like Gutho around. Tyrell could play on the wing. So if I need to have that conversation with Tyrell I will, but I haven’t as yet because it’s a little bit pie in the sky stuff at the moment.

Latest posts