What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes, well you missed our XMAS Carol about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Rejoinder.
giphy.gif

forward pass

Coach
Lovely word, that. Don't see it anywhere near enough on this forum.

No you don't - instead we all prefer seeing 5 year old threads get regurgitated for no apparent reason, and pointless, humourless, idiotic threads about ........... don't even know what they are about!

PS - Regurgitated is another lovely word we don't see enough of.

Bazal

Post Whore
Choose is a word I always enjoy. It's a simple word, but I like it. For example

"A great many LU Parramatta Forum posters seemingly failed to realise they could choose not to engage in threads they did not like...."

Gronk

Staff member
No you don't - instead we all prefer seeing 5 year old threads get regurgitated for no apparent reason, and pointless, humourless, idiotic threads about ........... don't even know what they are about!

hqdefault.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Choose is a word I always enjoy. It's a simple word, but I like it. For example

"A great many LU Parramatta Forum posters seemingly failed to realise they could choose not to engage in threads they did not like...."

Cavil is also a great word that is underappreciated.

"Instead of ignoring the threads that they didn't understand, they cavilled at their very existence."

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Here's a tip.

Why don't you take a drive up to Port Macquarie and you and chuckles can reminisce about how funny it was when he tried to tell everyone he was the thread stopper and they kept posting in the thread!

lego-man-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Austin I do not think is a whole lot better then Reynolds. Just in a better side at the moment with a better half partner.

Reynolds 2014 11 TA + 13 LBAs Austin 2 + 5
2015 - 8 + 8 Austin 6 + 7
2016 - 11+ 8 Austin 2+3

Ive seen plenty of games where Reynolds has won it in the last 10 mins with his effort alone. I do not see what Austin does that's far superior.

Bazal

Post Whore
Austin I do not think is a whole lot better then Reynolds. Just in a better side at the moment with a better half partner.

Reynolds 2014 11 TA + 13 LBAs Austin 2 + 5
2015 - 8 + 8 Austin 6 + 7
2016 - 11+ 8 Austin 2+3

Ive seen plenty of games where Reynolds has won it in the last 10 mins with his effort alone. I do not see what Austin does that's far superior.

How many line breaks a piece?

Latest posts