What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon he's just fallen down the pecking order. BA saying Mahoney was ahead was significant I thought.

Not so much the pecking order, but the number of players in our squad.

Assuming brown / Mahoney are now top 30, we already have 29 players. Adding Issac makes it 30.

Doesn’t give any room to make further changes unless someone is released.

Gronk

Staff member

Assuming brown / Mahoney are now top 30, we already have 29 players. Adding Issac makes it 30.

Yeah but Gower could retire as he has a job at the club anyway.

But there's not a lot of time to make further changes is there? Doesn't top 30 have to be decided by round one?

Bazal

Post Whore
Luke would definitely strengthen our side.

He's no longer the player he once was, sure, but he's still a lot better than Kaysa and Mahoney at this stage. Has some play-making skill too.

Plus if we could lure him now, we could definitely get a better price than we originally supposedly offered...

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
His career percentage is 71%...so probably not automatically. He's no better than Gutho and Moses really.

Still, nice to have options if you haven't got a genuine sharp shooter

Be interesting to see. I like the fact that signing him would allow Mahoney to continue to find his feet in first grade and relieve a lot of pressure. He’s a tough merkin and it doesn’t sound like the money is over the top. Hoping we can get it done.

Gronk

Staff member
Be interesting to see. I like the fact that signing him would allow Mahoney to continue to find his feet in first grade and relieve a lot of pressure. He’s a tough merkin and it doesn’t sound like the money is over the top. Hoping we can get it done.

Agree and if Kyle Schneider is as good as they say, he'll be ready to go in 2021.

Latest posts