What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I could see intent from Lussick in the trial, but I thought execution was average and he just didn't look quick at all when darting out of dummy half.
I thought he was bog average, JA had to cover him more than a few times because he struggled to get to dummy half.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Papali,Opacic,Hipgrave,Lussick....That is the 4.

Lussick actualy impressed me. His rope will be to give Mahoney a 20 min spell.

W.Smith is my preference though. And roache once fit as he can play lock.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee

Off the last trial Billy Smith is light years ahead of Lussick. It may have been because it was a trial, but Smith was a level above 75% of the players out there

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good I wasn’t the only one that noticed that. Hopefully it’s a fitness thing. His passing was ok if slow. But he looks willing to run a lot and that’s apparently what everyone wants our hooker to do! So I guess first picked?

I'm a huge Reed Mahoney fan - that trial only cemented my opinion that Mahoney is the best hooker at this club.

Stevie

Bench

You know what they say. Give a man enough rope...

Gazzamatta

Coach
I don't think Brown is worth more then 500-550k. Being that he will be 28 by time the season kicks of this year and 29 next year I would let him walk.
My best offer would be 2yrs at 500k. Anymore and its poor management if ask me.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/93a32681d903b4623a393d8dbacb7187
Possibly its why Hipgrave was signed. They may see him as someone they could develop into Brown's position. Could be very shrewd. His performance last week wasn't great but he's been given another opportunity this week to impress.

84 Baby

Referee
But if you teach a man to choke himself...
images

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey @hindy111 do you think offering more than a 2 year, $500k per year contract to Brown would be good management or poor management?

I think after this year Brown would have played his best footy. At 29 he may still be good but by 30 I reckon there will be signs of some decline.