What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach

Ready's Mail | Brad Fittler Linked With Shock Move To The Parramatta Eels​

ON TRIPLE M FOOTY​

7 hours ago
Article heading image for Ready's Mail | Brad Fittler Linked With Shock Move To The Parramatta Eels

Getty Images
NSW Blues coach Brad Fittler has been linked with a shock move to the Parramatta Eels.

Triple M's Brent Read joined The Rush Hour on Monday and revealed all the details.

LISTEN HERE:

Stevie

Bench
I’d have Fittler. He’s very high profile and people would want to play at bud club. But more importantly it would be fun to watch 😂

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Poo is a little like that Loki series Im struggling with. Fighting on a dozen fronts all at once. Surely there is more than one Poo. I cant believe your endurance Poo. I kinda like the Alligator Loki. Hes my favourite.
I like the thrill of defeating merkins in mental combat. When the f**ken lightweights resort to taking the piss I know I've won. It's nice to come here and feel smart after feeling like an idiot at work all day. Some of those stains don't care how much Sard I squirt on them.

I like the thrill of defeating merkins in mental combat. When the f**ken lightweights resort to taking the piss I know I've won. It's nice to come here and feel smart after feeling like an idiot at work all day. Some of those stains don't care how much Sard I squirt on them.
Can we tag team in the rona thread? I've got sunsets that need watching.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Internet Im Out GIF

EelsFan05

Bench
How can you possibly have job? You are posting here every waking minute of the day.

hindy111

Post Whore

Who on here challenges you the most?

Gazzamatta

Coach
My Dad use to say never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. And then there's "Poo Theory". Don't ever change dude.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gould doesn't think its the coach. Reckons no coach could win comp with our squad.
But does think its a lot to do with lack of juniors in side.