What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We keep older blokes like RCG , N Brown and Gutho for 2023 so we can lose younger blokes like Mahoney, Papalii and Marata. D Brown will be the next to go.
Though it is very reassuring that we extended BA beyond 2022.
You'd rather keep inexperienced blokes who haven't proved anything? For a long time our team has been too young and inexperienced.

hindy111

Post Whore
You have to be f**king kidding me. Are you going to pretend that you haven't consistently busted a nut over Zit Boy Cleary?

Great game manager and best kicking game since A.Johns. Moses isn't as good in that department. But Moses has more x factor. There is no Teddy,Turbo,Latrell,Walker,Ponga in the side.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm probably the biggest idiot on here but when grown men carry on like kids when a players leaves I feel a little embarrassed that I come on here and chat. Amd question what type of people some may be in real life.

It's just a f**king game. It's fun to watch. Fun to discuss. But really who gives that much of a shit?
f**k off and go to bed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Cleary is no game breaker. Even Moses has more X factor then him.
Great game manager and best kicking game since A.Johns. Moses isn't as good in that department. But Moses has more x factor. There is no Teddy,Turbo,Latrell,Walker,Ponga in the side.
I said 'World Beater'. How does that get turned into 'Game Breaker' or 'X Factor'?

He's elite. He controls contests. He's a winner. Dare I say it, he's a world beater.

I don't know what you pair are even trying to argue.

Avenger

Immortal
How do you expect me to take financial advise of someone so emotional? This is why I feel your crypto success is just luck.

Now tell you cousin I have a full head of hair and strong as a bull
I don't think he is the best hooker out there but he is a disloyal little merkin and I don't want to see him in an Eels jersey again.

Happy MEel

First Grade
You'd rather keep inexperienced blokes who haven't proved anything? For a long time our team has been too young and inexperienced.
I would. Marata I would have let go but I wouldn’t have re-signed Nrown and I’d have let go of either Junior or RCG to keep Paps. Mahoney should have been the priority over Gutho but I also would have tried to offload Lane and Sivo to keep Gutho as well.

My new leadership group would consist of Moses, Mahoney, Junior/RCG, Matto and Gutho (if he stayed on). That’s plenty of experience and even our young players are coming up to 50 games in the NRL.

Last edited:

Latest posts