What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach

the phantom menace

First Grade
I was excited to hear that we had a late tilt at Smith before the Roosters sealed the deal.

And now that we're a possible option for Verrills in 2023, if Smith's arrival pushes him to seek an early release (and which may help the Roosters balance their salary sombrero cap).

lucablight

First Grade
Isn't the point also that at full strength that club is capable of winning back-to-back premierships? Why shouldn't they be able to finish fifth with a few injuries?
No it isn’t. It wasn’t just a “few injuries”. They lost Keary, Morris, Morris, Collins, Suaali’i, Manu, Verills, Taukeiaho, Friend, Cordner, Smith and Ikavalu at various points throughout the season. If you think they should have finished above us with all those injuries and suspensions then I don’t know what to tell you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No it isn’t. It wasn’t just a “few injuries”. They lost Keary, Morris, Morris, Collins, Suaali’i, Manu, Verills, Taukeiaho, Friend, Cordner, Smith and Ikavalu at various points throughout the season. If you think they should have finished above us with all those injuries and suspensions then I don’t know what to tell you.
No you don't.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I’m on holidays in Kiama. Heading to Gerringong tomorrow and will take the fam to Mick’s pub . All jokes aside who’s been? I’m excited!
Enjoy - nice little town, but the pub is a little away from the main drag. Hope the man himself is around and you get to say hi and wish him well!