What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
simpleton - excellent work. You must be so proud of your trolling skills and deservedly so.
Mate, with the hostility and derision I receive here from trying to explain why the club mightn’t be so quick to sack the coach, I hope you’d forgive me trolling you f**kwits in response. Put your academic tone away mate. I have a masters degree, and I’m not impressed by big words. This is footy talk ffs

Avenger

Immortal
Arguing with him is a waste of your time and energy. He draws me in occasionally with his hypocrisy, but for the best part you would be better skipping past his tripe. He will always take the opposing side or an argument because his life revolves around these forums. If he's got no-one to argue with here, how would he fill the 24 hours in a day. By the number of posts and hours he spends here, he clearly has no life whatsoever.
Have you ever thought that he was possibly taking the piss out of you?

eels_fan

First Grade
Townsend and hynes are not above Moses in the rep pecking order. Hynes was in the squad as a utility player.

Townsend was called in as the cowboys have the bye. If we had the bye this week, it would have been Moses

no point flying Moses to kingscliffe today only for him to come back Saturday for the game, then fly back Sunday or Monday for what?

if Cleary trips over his chin tomorrow and sprains his ankle and can’t play, Moses would be drafted straight in

Gronk

Staff member
Oh no you're back and you have kicked off in typical stupid and boring Gronk fashion with some crappy graph gag.

Welcome back mate. I hope you got some much needed enlightenment through your travels.
Oh here’s lyin’ Ramster. You asked more than once to come back. LIES! You asked ME many times but I said no. You would be lucky to have Australia’s greatest Poster here ! It would be record-setting and a smart business move for LU. Lyin’ Ramster would rather have second rate poster like Gutless not very smart HINDY111 on his LOW RATED THREAD”

hindy111

Post Whore
Oh here’s lyin’ Ramster. You asked more than once to come back. LIES! You asked ME many times but I said no. You would be lucky to have Australia’s greatest Poster here ! It would be record-setting and a smart business move for LU. Lyin’ Ramster would rather have second rate poster like Gutless not very smart HINDY111 on his LOW RATED THREAD”

Hindy111 is gutless and not very smart. I did not know that. I guess if I was smarter I would of.

Gronk

Staff member
Hindy111 is gutless and not very smart. I did not know that. I guess if I was smarter I would of.
I knew my satire would be wasted on you lot.

Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

IFR33K

Coach

i don’t normally give compliments, especially on a public forum, as I’m a reserved kind of guy. But I can’t help myself this time. LU was a much better place without you posting. Can’t you return to wherever you were? Please.

Gronk

Staff member
i don’t normally give compliments, especially on a public forum, as I’m a reserved kind of guy. But I can’t help myself this time. LU was a much better place without you posting. Can’t you return to wherever you were? Please.
Now why would I pay any attention to a nobody moron like you ?

lucablight

First Grade
The rational thing to do is fix problems from the ground up. Strengthen the foundations.

Changing coaches probably gives you the dopamine hit needed to feel like change is happening. Just to come to the realisation the issues go far beyond the bloke with the clipboard.

What percentage of clubs in the last 5 years have improved with Head coaching change or multiple changes? Cowboys? Panthers? - were these club improvements directly related to coaching changes? Who knows, although the club has probably taken steps to provide better resources for the bloke in charge.

I agree with your comment in regards to rational human behaviour and making changes. But you need to be making the right changes and improvements in the right areas. Otherwise coaching changes are futile and irrelevant to the bigger picture.
Regardless of our current set up for long term success, if you think that the coaching staff is getting the maximal amount out of the current roster then your eyes must be painted on.
You don’t get to just hand wave away the poor edge defence, attacking struggles in the 20m zone and the teams tendency to lose matches there expected to win easily and say it has nothing to do with coaching. You just have to look at the performances on the field. To say these guys aren’t capable of more is nonsensical.