What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Watching and listening closely, Rickys verbal attack was totally pre meditated which makes it even worse. Listen how he sets it up with his "understanding" of the JFH head high even to the point where he hopes he isnt suspended. Classic set up. "Im such a tolerant and genuine bloke for saying this so "that" must be really bad.
Im gobsmacked. He should have his coaching accreditation cancelled and marked never to coach again. If ever there was a weak dog act, that was it. I hope Penrith sue him.

Watching and listening closely, Rickys verbal attack was totally pre meditated which makes it even worse. Listen how he sets it up with his "understanding" of the JFH head high even to the point where he hopes he isnt suspended. Classic set up. "Im such a tolerant and genuine bloke for saying this so "that" must be really bad.
Im gobsmacked. He should have his coaching accreditation cancelled and marked never to coach again. If ever there was a weak dog act, that was it. I hope Penrith sue him.
It’s Shocking coming from a first grade coach.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Listen to Brad Takairanga talk about Stuart when he was at the sharks (it’s in a podcast, think locker room / bloke in the bar), think it was an SG ball game, and Stuart sprayed the team after a loss (he wasn’t even the coach) and told Mr T he wouId never play NRL…..

UPDATE - here is the video around 4.40, basically Mr T had never met Stuart, blew up at half time, he was only 16 and Stuart told him he was rubbish and that was his last game for the sharks:

Last edited:

eels_fan

First Grade
So would the Ricky history with Samon when he was a kid have been at the Eels? I'm struggling to work out when their paths would have crossed.
Nope, Salmon wasn’t in our system then

the last time Ricky and Salmon were in the same system, Salmon was playing U10s.

if he is holding a grudge on a 9 year old, he’s more f**king stupid than I thought he was

Avenger

Immortal
Listen to Brad Takairanga talk about Stuart when he was at the sharks (it’s in a podcast, think locker room / bloke in the bar), think it was an SG ball game, and Stuart sprayed the team after a loss (he wasn’t even the coach) and told Mr T he wouId never play NRL…..

UPDATE - here is the video around 4.40, basically Mr T had never met Stuart, blew up at half time, he was only 16 and Stuart told him he was rubbish and that was his last game for the sharks:

He speaks very similar to Jarryd Hayne.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol. So says Gronky as well.
What is LOL is you taking a dubious rumour about the club shopping Dylan Brown and adding spice to it by suggesting that the coach was only doing it to promote his son.

Who knows. It would be a possible explanation for the big Jake push in the pre season.
Dyl is our best player. Nobody would be silly enough to let him walk surely.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Haha and Taka proved the grub wrong, by having a pretty good career!

Side note - I loved Taka. Great player to watch. Proud he was an Eel!

Latest posts