What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
if it's true about D brown not watching videos of other teams and not knowing who Cody walker was Well after the shyte dished up last night they should be watching everything available about opposing teams
Surely they watch film of souths and how they finger us every game.
It was a weird week for Brown to make that comment as I am pretty sure he has never played against souths in a game we’ve won or even been close in.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I heard that Nanai is going to test himself on the open market, although his first choice is to remain with the Cowboys. Thoughts on Bateman?

The Predictor

Juniors
if it's true about D brown not watching videos of other teams and not knowing who Cody walker was Well after the shyte dished up last night they should be watching everything available about opposing teams
I’m sure it is true looking at his shit performance last night, took no pressure off JA…..MIA

Soto

Bench
Bateman would add some very much needed niggle and footy smarts we lack.
He is a tough bugger who knows how to mix it with the best. Maybe Josh hodgson can get in his ear.
Nanai is an absolute gun.
Would love to have a real crack at him.
He would be a great replacement for Papalii and if being honest also a better player.
I think it's more evident Papalii is better suited to the middle. Laterally in defence has been exposed quite a few times

the phantom menace

First Grade
Or maybe the coach gave the more seasoned 50+ game half a rocket at half time and told him to up his f**ken involvement.
So the Mahoney to Arthur first half connection you'd noticed is all Dylan Brown's fault, rather than possibly faulty or ill-considered pre-game plans and instructions from our illustrious coach? ...Rightio then.

Latest posts