What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

SneakyEel

Juniors
I'm a bit worried about recruitment lads. Looking at tigers next year I think we're going to struggle to beat them honestly.
  1. Staines
  2. Maumalo
  3. Naden
  4. Talau
  5. Nofaluma
  6. Doueihi
  7. Brooks
  8. Ofahengue
  9. Koroisau
  10. N.Brown
  11. Bateman
  12. Papali’i
  13. Hastings
  14. Laurie
  15. Pole
  16. Twal
  17. Utoikmanu
I don't know much about the tigers obviously but that forward pack looks pretty strong. Am I overreacting when I say that's a better side than we currently have or no?

Incorrect

Coach
I'm a bit worried about recruitment lads. Looking at tigers next year I think we're going to struggle to beat them honestly.
  1. Staines
  2. Maumalo
  3. Naden
  4. Talau
  5. Nofaluma
  6. Doueihi
  7. Brooks
  8. Ofahengue
  9. Koroisau
  10. N.Brown
  11. Bateman
  12. Papali’i
  13. Hastings
  14. Laurie
  15. Pole
  16. Twal
  17. Utoikmanu
I don't know much about the tigers obviously but that forward pack looks pretty strong. Am I overreacting when I say that's a better side than we currently have or no?
They'd be even stronger if Brooks wasn't in the 17....

King-Gutho94

Coach
  1. Staines
  2. Maumalo
  3. Naden
  4. Talau
  5. Nofaluma
  6. Doueihi
  7. Brooks
  8. Ofahengue
  9. Koroisau
  10. N.Brown
  11. Bateman
  12. Papali’i
  13. Hastings
  14. Laurie
  15. Pole
  16. Twal
  17. Utoikmanu
Outside backs are weak strong in the forwards.

People get seduced by bottom clubs recruiting quantity. Staines as a FB could fall apart he looked like a weak link at Penrith.

Everyone said the dogs would move up this year with there recruitment and Barrett was sacked by round 10.

Tigers have a losing culture is hard to remove out of a club.

1. Staines
  2. Maumalo
  3. Naden
  4. Talau
  5. Nofaluma
  6. Doueihi
  7. Brooks
  8. Ofahengue
  9. Koroisau
  10. N.Brown
  11. Bateman
  12. Papali’i
  13. Hastings
  14. Laurie
  15. Pole
  16. Twal
  17. Utoikmanu
Then we'll just have to beat them dishonestly,

Incorrect

Coach
Outside backs are weak strong in the forwards.

People get seduced by bottom clubs recruiting quantity. Staines as a FB could fall apart he looked like a weak link at Penrith.

Everyone said the dogs would move up this year with there recruitment and Barrett was sacked by round 10.

Tigers have a losing culture is hard to remove out of a club.
Would be extremely harsh on Laurie for him to lose his starting fullback spot. He was probably their most consistent performer in 2022

JokerEel

Coach
  1. Staines
  2. Maumalo
  3. Naden
  4. Talau
  5. Nofaluma
  6. Doueihi
  7. Brooks
  8. Ofahengue
  9. Koroisau
  10. N.Brown
  11. Bateman
  12. Papali’i
  13. Hastings
  14. Laurie
  15. Pole
  16. Twal
  17. Utoikmanu

Laurie is their fullback.

Plus that "team" isn't a team they are at the tigers for the cash or a chance to get a gig at another club.

JokerEel

Coach
Yea but he obviously can play on the edge as evidenced by how many games he’s played there and his success in that position. Hopgood hasn’t shown anything that he might be a good edge forward in first grade.

Iam not sure about Hopgood not showing anything. He competes that's what we need and comes from a strong club. Let's wait and see.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In the middle of the night?
tenor.gif

eels_fan

First Grade
  1. Staines
  2. Maumalo
  3. Naden
  4. Talau
  5. Nofaluma
  6. Doueihi
  7. Brooks
  8. Ofahengue
  9. Koroisau
  10. N.Brown
  11. Bateman
  12. Papali’i
  13. Hastings
  14. Laurie
  15. Pole
  16. Twal
  17. Utoikmanu
Only takes a glance at players 1-7 to know that team won’t finish higher than 12th

Latest posts