What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
My contact inside clubs reckons they don't even rate JA inside the club that highly.
Well if they sign Dylan and Mitchy for $1m each for 4+ years, then that kinda quashes all those Jakey conspiracy theories. Maybe the titty twisters we right all along ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Well if they sign Dylan and Mitchy for $1m each for 4+ years, then that kinda quashes all those Jakey conspiracy theories. Maybe the titty twisters we right all along ?

You need a back up right? So really you have three options.

1. An older experienced half who isn't good enough to play NRL at any other club.

2. A young up and comer but if he is destined for NRL your developing for another club. He won't hang around.

3. A young average half who's ceiling is a back up and happy to play that role.

Option 3 makes sense to me cause he can learn the system. And older guy has more commitments out of footy and may hang up the boots anytime so teaching him the system could be a waste of time long term.

The idea of a 20yld long term back up who costs about 150k is a good one to me. Very smart actually

Gronk

Staff member
You need a back up right? So really you have three options.

1. An older experienced half who isn't good enough to play NRL at any other club.

2. A young up and comer but if he is destined for NRL your developing for another club. He won't hang around.

3. A young average half who's ceiling is a back up and happy to play that role.

Option 3 makes sense to me cause he can learn the system. And older guy has more commitments out of footy and may hang up the boots anytime so teaching him the system could be a waste of time long term.

The idea of a 20yld long term back up who costs about 150k is a good one to me. Very smart actually
You answered a question. It was just not my question.

Gronk

Staff member
That is what you do on forums. I assumed your super brain god gave you would know that is how forums work.

f**kn peanut
OK I must have missed that. So the idea of forums is that you hit reply and then gibber on with something related to different topic ?

Gronk

Staff member
That is what you do on forums. I assumed your super brain god gave you would know that is how forums work.

f**kn peanut
Mate, Iran has yet to deliver missiles to Russia despite reports since October that it plans to do so, but Tehran has been supplying Shahed-136 suicide drones for the Kremlin’s use in the nearly year-long invasion of Ukraine. FFS

hindy111

Post Whore
Mate, Iran has yet to deliver missiles to Russia despite reports since October that it plans to do so, but Tehran has been supplying Shahed-136 suicide drones for the Kremlin’s use in the nearly year-long invasion of Ukraine. FFS

You should do everyone on here proud and go help defend Ukraine. With all your knowledge you'd be able to drive Putins men out in 3 days. Your talents are wasted on a footy forum.

Gronk

Staff member
You should do everyone on here proud and go help defend Ukraine. With all your knowledge you'd be able to drive Putins men out in 3 days. Your talents are wasted on a footy forum.
Urinary tract infections can be very painful.

yy_cheng

Coach
She could have just asked.
?

Basically, he said the procedure was that they scrape out a sample of cells from inside your urethra and you see it happening. lol. He said it was painful but not sure if he was under local or not. If it was, a needle in the D followed by a thing stuck into you and the it scraping stuff out