What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But none to support your claim (presented as fact) that Paulo and RCG were never off the field at the same time?
It's not up to me to prove the negative. That's up to the disprover. In your case you proved nothing until you provided some facts, as I did.

You didn't even need to go back to round one to prove they were off the field at the same time. In the grand final they were both off after 30 minutes.

the phantom menace

First Grade
It's not up to me to prove the negative. That's up to the disprover. In your case you proved nothing until you provided some facts, as I did.

You didn't even need to go back to round one to prove they were off the field at the same time. In the grand final they were both off after 30 minutes.
Um. You were the one who claimed in this thread that Paulo and RCG were never off field at the same time, trying to disprove yy cheng...?

They don’t both came off though.

Stop typing incorrect bollocks and pretending your opinion is a fact, and maybe you won't need to get called on it so often :D.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If the length of the deal is the sticking point, I'm sure we can negotiate that with him.

Either a player option, or a club option, for the 5th year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Please god no
Mate I reckon 1m is more than fair for Moses at the end of the day he’s won SFA and very iffy in big games. By 2024 Brown should be ready to take control and if he isn’t the coaching staff need bullets.

We have young halves coming through and who wouldn’t want to play behind our pack??? If he and his grub cousin want to screw us for every cent he can go play for a rabble like the Tigers.

Latest posts