What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
He's shit too.
Yeah look he is average but he is better then what they have got and he competes every week.

They are now looking for another halfback 6 months on after punting hastings who was one of there only sparks last year for a injury prone 34 year old looking to top up his superannuation.

The honeymoon for Sheens and Marshall is already over in tigerland and it's hilarious to see.

As i said the other week the longer the Tigers are garbage the more beneficial it is for Parramatta. One less western Sydney club we have to seriously worry about being a threat in the short term.

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah look he is average but he is better then what they have got and he competes every week.

They are now looking for another halfback 6 months on after punting hastings who was one of there only sparks last year for a injury prone 34 year old looking to top up his superannuation.

The honeymoon for Sheens and Marshall is already over in tigerland and it's hilarious to see.

As i said the other week the longer the Tigers are garbage the more beneficial it is for Parramatta. One less western Sydney club we have to seriously worry about being a threat in the short term.
I love seeing them lose as much as the Dogs. Just can't cop them.

Homo man69

Juniors
Not sure why there even looking at Pierce? He's been playing some pretty shit footy lately. Why wouldn't they go for Brodie Croft? He wants to come back and I'm pretty sure he won man of steel last year. I watch super league and he's absolutely killing it

JokerEel

Coach
Not sure why there even looking at Pierce? He's been playing some pretty shit footy lately. Why wouldn't they go for Brodie Croft? He wants to come back and I'm pretty sure he won man of steel last year. I watch super league and he's absolutely killing it

Croft wants to come home? But just resigned till 2030....

JokerEel

Coach
Pearce would be good for the tigers if they had a young half coming through to learn from... He sticks to a game plan and kicks to the corners. Brooks takes 5th tackle hitups...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He certainly wasn't on min at Roosters and he was young and showed heaps of promise. Otherwise he wouldn't of been offered a 3yr deal. Plus if it wasn't a decent size contract he wouldn't of accepted 3yrs.
So you reckon Dunster is also on big money because he signed a three year extension at the end of 2021?

Players like job security as much as anyone, and especially when there isn't huge demand for them. Any young player good enough for the top 30 could sign a long contract, because the club knows they won't decline during that period, and the player knows his professional career will last at least that long. If a dude is a depth signing in his early 20s he'll probably still be at least that good in four years time. He doesn't have to be worth top dollar. Ogden signed a three year contract ffs, probably on close to minimum salary. He was good enough to be a backup at 25 and he still will be at 28. Makatoa and Rodwell also signed for as long.

Last edited: