What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Do you ever get tired of being offended on behalf of everyone?? I know I am.

You think Jake has gone because of mean words and boo’s but I happen to think he’s gone for the good of his career. manly have DCE who’s almost done, and Schuster who looks a week to week proposition. Cooper Johns is absolute Garbage and Jake is a much better footballer than him. This is his chance to nail down a first grade spot and good on him. Save the hysteria for the non football and pride threads ffs

Bots never get tired mate and liberal ones are powered by colonic nuclear explosion energy. Infinite bullsh*t forever.

King-Gutho94

Coach
At the end of the day this was always going to happen with Jake unfortunately.

I called it 2 years ago after the roosters loss in QLD hub when Jake was HB and we got belted 30-0 fans were going to turn on the kid & were going judge him on the fact he is BA's son a lot harshly.

BA deserves all the criticism over this not Jake.

The club would have been best to loan him last year or this year for 12 months at another club with an option in our favour to return the following year to let him develop at another club away from the spotlight.

This was always going to end in tears and it has sadly.

IFR33K

Coach

You think Jake has gone because of mean words and boo’s but I happen to think he’s gone for the good of his career. manly have DCE who’s almost done, and Schuster who looks a week to week proposition. Cooper Johns is absolute Garbage and Jake is a much better footballer than him. This is his chance to nail down a first grade spot and good on him. Save the hysteria for the non football and pride threads ffs

you got to give it to the fella. Always willing to take one for the team. Now willing to take one for ja.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So in both Origin teams, we've managed to have 1 player - Paulo. Is this an indication of our team, how we're playing atm or it indicates nothing?
Lane could have been a smokey if he didnt get injured at start of the year and again now.

His prelim performance stood out and was close to a Kangaroo call up.

Fittler was speaking about Lane back in 2021 and i think he was played 10 x better last year then 2 years ago.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
At the end of the day this was always going to happen with Jake unfortunately.

I called it 2 years ago after the roosters loss in QLD hub when Jake was HB and we got belted 30-0 fans were going to turn on the kid & were going judge him on the fact he is BA's son a lot harshly.

BA deserves all the criticism over this not Jake.

The club would have been best to loan him last year or this year for 12 months at another club with an option in our favour to return the following year to let him develop at another club away from the spotlight.

This was always going to end in tears and it has sadly.
Sorry but how has this ended in tears? Jake gets a pathway forward in first grade that wasn't available to him here, and we get Jake playing for another team. Isn't that what everyone wanted?

Biggest issue for me is that we are now short on halves backup - but if a miracle happens and the rumour is true about Tracey then it's celebration time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
48039908_1148738381974473_4939187750172622848_n.jpg
Could have happened if Ivan didnt jump off the bus and Nathan went to concord.

Cleary and Brooks halves partnership could have built a premiership & origin winning dynasty.

Gronk

Staff member

you got to give it to the fella. Always willing to take one for the team. Now willing to take one for ja.
Bots never get tired mate and liberal ones are powered by colonic nuclear explosion energy. Infinite bullsh*t forever.
The best form of defence is attack, right ? Circle the wagons gents.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well then. Social media undermining sadly works in the end.

We'll be fine, we have Sanders and we have Mitch on an option in two years.

I'll say it. f**king horrible people both here, twitter and facebook and even at the ground. f**k you.

Some very horrible people on here.

hindy111

Post Whore
I see what you've done there. I think there's a lot of people that need to man up and concede that they were part of the movement who thought it was OK to abuse and almost daily make jokes about a 19/20 year old kid behind the veil of internet anonymity. Will they own it ? Of course they won't. They will wish him well and pretend it never happened.

Let it go you crabky old rabbit... Him moving on has nothing to do with fans calling him out. His path was blocked by Moses and we have a better kid coming thru. Time to go. He obviously hasn't impressed coaching staff enough either.