What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
It will all work out.
How did big brother take to the new addition?

My little boy is just a smidge developmentally delayed, so I don't think he realises it's his sister yet.

But he's always trying to soothe the baby when she cries - honestly, when I see that, I forget all about the bad things in this world, and take comfort in the purity of toddlers. They're so good, and pure.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our babies were both technically underweight (after being born long and fairly heavy) but they turned out fine. Don’t let the child health nurses freak you out. They’re all drama queens. Their job security relies on merkins making repeat visits.

Thanks, mate.

My boy was technically underweight, too - he's now almost 3, and in the 99th percentile for height, and 98th percentile for weight.

I think they like to freak parents out a bit.

T.S Quint

Coach
Our babies were both technically underweight (after being born long and fairly heavy) but they turned out fine. Don’t let the child health nurses freak you out. They’re all drama queens. Their job security relies on merkins making repeat visits.

Mate, nurses don’t have to worry about job security. There’s such a shortage of them in the workplace right now they could start handing out opioids to everyone who walks in the hospital door and just get a slap on the wrist.

Same goes for childcare educators. Majority of them now are shithouse at their job but centres need them because there’s no one to replace them with.

Stevie

Bench
Thanks, mate.

My boy was technically underweight, too - he's now almost 3, and in the 99th percentile for height, and 98th percentile for weight.

I think they like to freak parents out a bit.
Mate a 3 year old and a newborn that was exactly us and it’s f**king hard! Mine are almost 5 and almost 2 and the first 6-9months when #2 was born really tested us. It 100% gets easier though.
Someone gave me some advice once which essentially reminds you to remember that everything with babies / toddlers is just a phase. It will pass.
Feel free to shoot me a message if ever you want a chat mate.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mate a 3 year old and a newborn that was exactly us and it’s f**king hard! Mine are almost 5 and almost 2 and the first 6-9months when #2 was born really tested us. It 100% gets easier though.
Someone gave me some advice once which essentially reminds you to remember that everything with babies / toddlers is just a phase. It will pass.

Thanks, mate!

My almost 3 year old is going through a sleep regression now...urgh!

IFR33K

Coach

I have 3 ferrets. And I’ve always said, if my last one was born first, He would have been my first and last. He gave us a really hard time and pushed us to our limits the first 8-9 months of his life. Who would have known his mothers milk affected him so much?

Latest posts