What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
The odds of a player becoming an NRL level from Flegg is low. The odds of being a star are even lower. Plenty of kids kill it at that level and never become what people think.
I feel like Suali is a good example of someone being overated. Sure the kids a talent but he isn't any better then about 15 other backs in the game and certainly isn't at elite status.

JokerEel

Coach
The odds of a player becoming an NRL level from Flegg is low. The odds of being a star are even lower. Plenty of kids kill it at that level and never become what people think.
I feel like Suali is a good example of someone being overated. Sure the kids a talent but he isn't any better then about 15 other backs in the game and certainly isn't at elite status.

Thanks Pou!

84 Baby

Referee
Sanders certainly looks a good prospect, sadly
It’s ok because hindy tells me

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think MA has actually been poor today compared to last week still ok though over played it a few times with kicks.
Agree. Some poor decisions today and left at the ruck a couple of times.
I thought Sanders D was average. Lynn looked better defensive.
Martyn, Latu, Toupu, Touvati, Talangi and Guymer looked very good. Unfortunately this is about Big Sams level. A nice win. Looking forward to next week. Go Boys!

JokerEel

Coach
Martyn, Latu, Toupu, Touvati, Talangi and Guymer looked very good. Unfortunately this is about Big Sams level. A nice win. Looking forward to next week. Go Boys!

Latu is my new favourite player after the hits from him today!

Watcher99

Juniors
Tuivaiti is an animal at this level. Huge unit

Eelementary

Post Whore

Thank you!

Totally agree!

He's good, but people rate him like he's Greg Inglis, and Jarryd Hayne, combined.