What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
1.5 million????? Seriously pou.... do we have the resources???
I wouldnt read that payout as being gospel.
I was told about a month ago that there wasn't a payout consideration in whether we sacked him or not so either we had the money put aside and it was already an agreed amount, or he didnt get one.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm going to do more of my "jumping at shadows that might not even be there."

Our season is done, and dusted - what benefit is there to sacking BA now?

Unless, of course, we have a replacement already in mind that we have either signed, or have started talking to...

hindy111

Post Whore
New Head Coach and new assistants for next year, but I reckon HoF stays... just a feeling.

They obviously wanted him gone. I'd say they pulled the trigger before Moses returns knowing if we start winning it will be harder.
That or they've made a last minute play for Wayne Bennett. Otherwise you atleast give him untill the next BYE out of respect.
Something fishy. Only other possibilities are he lost the dressing room and players where complaining.

Eelogical

Referee
I caught a glimpse of Barrett's face a few times in the coach's box, and he looked petrified.

I reckon they told him prior to the game that if we lost, BA was gone, and he'd be taking over.

It's only natural that Baz would have some stress with a Head Coaching role, given how his last roles ended.
At least someone talked to Barrett. Was he awake at the time?